Is this M3 good?
Sep 19, 2009 at 11:28 PM Post #17 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dario hope you enjoy your new amp

I hope so, and from what I have read sure it will not disappoint me...
biggrin.gif

Quote:

and post your impressions. New pictures would be nice.

Yes, sure I will do that, also if I think I will must wait few weeks to arrive and pass the slow italian custom...

Thanks to all
wink.gif

Sep 20, 2009 at 6:38 AM Post #18 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But did it have a Plitron toroid and Sigma11? Those add about $130 to cost.

No but still, mine was still a steal
wink.gif

Mine's slightly upgraded as well.

Sep 20, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by bidoux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here, a french who owned graham slee solo + PSU, Gilmore lite + PSU and AMB MMM + sigma11 prefered the MMM over the two others.

No doubt the MMM has excellent reputation specially when built by reputable builders like AMB. However I wonder which Solo was used for comparison? Graham has been busy lately tweaking the unit (using feedback from Beta-Testers) and in the last 2 years there have been three versions: Green Solo, Solo SRG, and Solo SRGII. The last version (SRGII) just hit the market in the last month or so.

Sep 20, 2009 at 4:39 PM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by chinesekiwi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No but still, mine was still a steal
wink.gif

Mine's slightly upgraded as well.

lol, without the s11, it's not a steal.
i saw some m3+steps floating around ~300$ before.

Sep 20, 2009 at 6:55 PM Post #23 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No doubt the MMM has excellent reputation specially when built by reputable builders like AMB. However I wonder which Solo was used for comparison? Graham has been busy lately tweaking the unit (using feedback from Beta-Testers) and in the last 2 years there have been three versions: Green Solo, Solo SRG, and Solo SRGII. The last version (SRGII) just hit the market in the last month or so.

Graham slee Solo SRG + PSU1, the MMM was not built buy AMB but by Mister X.

Sep 21, 2009 at 10:17 AM Post #24 of 26
I have a bunch of amps for sale right know and the (2) M3's I own aint in the mix! It's a great deal...stomp on it NOW!!

Sep 22, 2009 at 12:44 PM Post #26 of 26
But this jack Neutrik NCJ6FI-S is good also to use with a balanced 650 over the "standard" jack?
Quote:

3 pole XLR female receptacle with 1/4" stereo jack without switching contact, horizontal PCB mount

XLR / jack hybrid chassis connector combining 3 pole XLR receptacle and 1/4" jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back