Is this legit?
Feb 19, 2010 at 5:30 PM Post #3 of 9
Short answer: NO!

Long Answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Feb 19, 2010 at 5:52 PM Post #4 of 9
NO! Unless you're an expert and can afford to risk your ENTIRE INVESTMENT, stay the f__k away from penny stocks. If you are an expert stay away from penny stocks if you cant devote all your time to it. The fact that you asked that quesion here shows you're not versed in these matters.

As a side note, individual investors are my favorite investors as they are great for my porfolio.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 19, 2010 at 6:45 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Short answer: NO!

Long Answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Haha...lol

Feb 19, 2010 at 7:22 PM Post #6 of 9
Hint: Whenever ANYONE tells you that they have the secret to consistently profitable investments, RUN!!!!!!!!!

especially if that man happens to be an ex-chairman of NASDAQ
wink.gif

Feb 19, 2010 at 7:42 PM Post #7 of 9
Truer words were never spoken El Doug. Is truer a word.

Feb 19, 2010 at 8:48 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by baka1969 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NO! Unless you're an expert and can afford to risk your ENTIRE INVESTMENT, stay the f__k away from penny stocks. If you are an expert stay away from penny stocks if you cant devote all your time to it. The fact that you asked that quesion here shows you're not versed in these matters.

As a side note, individual investors are my favorite investors as they are great for my porfolio.
smily_headphones1.gif

+1.

That website smells like a pump and dump scheme.

Feb 19, 2010 at 9:05 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is this legit?

Really?

Do you order pharmaceuticals from unsolicited e-mails?

I'm closing this thread (and stripping the link from your post). I hope you understand, even if you don't agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back