Is this an authorized Monster Dealer??
Jan 5, 2011 at 1:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Jason1230

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of buying some Monster Turbine Pro Gold earphones.

I'm based in the UK so I'm forced to find authorized dealers here in the UK instead of the US.

I found a pair being sold on www.Amazon.co.uk and was wondering if they are an authorized dealer, because I want that lovely lifetime warranty Monster offers :)

Here's a link to the earphones sold by Amazon.co.uk:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monster-Cable-Performance-Multilingual-Speakers/dp/B002TUTMXU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1294251551&sr=8-1

So what do you guys think?? Are these genuine and would I be eligible for Monster's Lifetime Warranty if I bought them from this website??

P.S: I tried to contact Monster by e-mail but they havn't replied in a week, so that's why I'm asking here as well.

Jan 5, 2011 at 1:59 PM Post #2 of 5
yes
a simple search in google with the keywords: monster authorized dealer amazon points to the monster website listing amazon among other companies as dealers

Jan 5, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #4 of 5
heh... I wonder why Amazon calls them "multilingual speakers"... do they translate foreign music for you?!

Check to see if Monster has a UK site... on their US site they list all authorized dealers for their various products and all blacklisted dealers, too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back