Is this a good solution to expand the clip+ battery life?
May 26, 2010 at 4:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

plonter

Headphoneus Supremus
the clip+ is the best sounding player i heard to date.  it is amazing how balanced it sounds.   it sounds so good that i use it at home instead of my home rig from time to time.    
the only reason i don't use it portably is because of the rather poor battery life,especially when playing flac files.    do you think it is a good idea to use aportable power charger for it?  something like this:

http://www.duracell.com/en-US/product/instant-usb-charger.jspx

I would like to hear if anybody ever thought using this kind of charger,and ofcourse if you guys have better ideas for me.

May 26, 2010 at 5:16 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
I use this one. Although it isn't that compact it is pretty versatile and is of decent construction quality for the price. 

Somehow I don't see that as being too useful with a Clip+ 
biggrin.gif

May 26, 2010 at 8:21 PM Post #4 of 6
Use another charged Clip+ as a spare (battery)? 
smile_phones.gif

May 29, 2010 at 1:51 AM Post #5 of 6
in the meantime,unitl i get one of these i started to use mp3 V0 files and set all the setting such as brightness to minimum to take as less battery as possible.  let's see how it goes.I am also using it with my pk2 which are very efficient (16ohm).
by the way,I wanted to ask:  if i use the shuffle option,will it take more bettary then in normal mode?

May 29, 2010 at 6:34 PM Post #6 of 6
I have portable packs here also to recharge my players and cellphone.   They work fine.
One of them i use to extend the life of my portable amp. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back