is there anywhere can get the rsa sr71a ?
Nov 3, 2013 at 11:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

veuxtres

Head-Fier
as title, i've been looking for 1 quite sometimes but in bad luck, wanted to post on bns section but low post count, is there anywhere to get it  ? by the way i tried ebay.... thanks guys!

Nov 3, 2013 at 12:32 PM Post #2 of 7
  as title, i've been looking for 1 quite sometimes but in bad luck, wanted to post on bns section but low post count, is there anywhere to get it  ? by the way i tried ebay.... thanks guys!

Wait i guess. until someone sells one on here used? why not go with the 71B? ive seen the A for almost as much as the B used before. RSA doesnt really have a major price drop in their used product.

Nov 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM Post #4 of 7
Well i don mind to get the b if price is ok

whats tyour price point, i was able to get a 71b on here for 400.00 which i think is good becuase i see them go from 500-550.00....new im sure you know they are 650.00+ shipping

+ with the B there are alot of plus's ie:

better amp section
4 pin balanced i/o + single ended
internal battery with pretty long battery life 
+21 hi gain
high voltage swing

those plus's IMO are worth a little extra if you have to, if you can imo the B is MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN THE A. IMO

Nov 3, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #6 of 7
whats tyour price point, i was able to get a 71b on here for 400.00 which i think is good becuase i see them go from 500-550.00....new im sure you know they are 650.00+ shipping

400 ? Im ok with that price, you bought it from bns here? I shall wait and see then

+ with the B there are alot of plus's ie:

better amp section
4 pin balanced i/o + single ended
internal battery with pretty long battery life 
+21 hi gain
high voltage swing

those plus's IMO are worth a little extra if you have to, if you can imo the B is MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN THE A. IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back