Is There Anything Similar to The Beats Studio That Is Better And Cheaper.
Dec 14, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #18 of 27
Ath m50s are overrated. Enough said.

Dec 15, 2011 at 12:43 AM Post #23 of 27
Someone on here said the crossfade lp2's have about as much bass as you can pack into a headphone. They are semi-open though so the isolation might not be as good as a closed pair of headphones.

Dec 15, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #24 of 27

Quote:
Someone on here said the crossfade lp2's have about as much bass as you can pack into a headphone. They are semi-open though so the isolation might not be as good as a closed pair of headphones.

Bullcrap, no one even mentioend them in my best basshead cans thread. But if you see a review comparing their bass to the xb500, i wanna see it.

Dec 15, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #25 of 27

Quote:
If style is important you could look at the skullcandy aviators. I know people hate on skullcandy by tyll from innerfidelity said they are decent. He did a round of "celebrity" headphones. He includes more headphones than just beats, soul, etc. like the v-modas. http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/celebrity-headphone-deathmatch-monster-and-beats-dr-dre

I've heard both the Aviators and the Studios. It wasn't music I'm familiar with so I'm not sure about how detailed they are compared to each other but I liked the Aviator better because it had better bass extension. It also destroyed the Solo HD.

Dec 15, 2011 at 1:00 AM Post #26 of 27

Quote:
Bullcrap, no one even mentioend them in my best basshead cans thread. But if you see a review comparing their bass to the xb500, i wanna see it.

Not sure if there is a review out there that compared these two. The only impression I've seen is the impressions by DannyBai

Quote:
It took me about an hour to actually welcome the sound.  The bass is overpowering.  Quite different to the M-80's.  M-80's have a better sub-bass presence and better all around sound sig.  So far, I am enjoying these with electronic music and not so much with anything else, even hip hop.  Not quite on the level as the M-80's.  I'll be waiting patiently for the M-100's.  But for the basshead, who doesn't need controlled bass, this headphone would suit just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back