Is there a point getting new headphones?
Apr 5, 2009 at 12:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

SoliloCey

100+ Head-Fier
I just fitted my bedroom with a TV storage unit, to organize all the chaos in my room, and after sorting it out it seems I have some more space for more headphones.

NewHeadphones.jpg

What do you guys think? and what kind? maybe an Amp could go there instead?

Apr 5, 2009 at 1:09 PM Post #2 of 24
Or speakers, something better than those jvcs. Your A900tis can live by itself. Maybe an amp.

Apr 5, 2009 at 1:24 PM Post #7 of 24
Thinking of getting new headphones just because you have room? I like your style haha

Well if you want to consume space perhaps think about receivers/amps/CD players.

But really, I think you should only get the things you need. If you're satisfied with the A900tis then great! Fill up the gaps with books or something.

EDIT: Wait, it's a TV storage unit? How about get a TV
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 5, 2009 at 1:29 PM Post #8 of 24
Ditch the HTIB speakers. If you already like headphones, it's time to get serious about non-headphone sound.

Apr 5, 2009 at 2:18 PM Post #11 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by chews89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thinking of getting new headphones just because you have room? I like your style haha

Well if you want to consume space perhaps think about receivers/amps/CD players.

But really, I think you should only get the things you need. If you're satisfied with the A900tis then great! Fill up the gaps with books or something.

EDIT: Wait, it's a TV storage unit? How about get a TV
smily_headphones1.gif

yeah already got a 24" television underneath, made I should sae for a 48" LCD...

Guys the speakers hardly get used when there's Stax underneath it, and those headphones. the mini hi-fi system was free, and pretty much only gets used at parties. I really don't fuss over speakers for one simple reason.

Other people can hear what your listening, and other room mates will usually yell "turn that noise down". plus you can't play speakers at 3 in the morning, because of people sleeping, and then the amount you spend for a good set...

Apr 5, 2009 at 3:26 PM Post #14 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by QQQ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A couple of books, maybe...

I like this suggestion. Leather bound books, mmmm, so pretty!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back