Is "The Sound Professionals" site trustable?
Jun 12, 2011 at 1:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

chrisdgh

New Head-Fier
BTW IF THIS IS THE WRONG FORUM TO POST THIS then I am sorry couldn't really find a suitable forum for this issue. Hey, decided on buying the ath m50s and looked for good prices online. Found a deal where you get a $60 rebate after the original $169....the problem is the site looks pretty sketch. http://www.soundprofessionals.com. That's the URL....have any of you used them before? Are they trustable and legitimate? Thanks in advance!

Jun 13, 2011 at 11:32 AM Post #2 of 9
I ordered a pair of M50's from them 10 days ago.  They shipped it out on Friday.   They're very responsive though, they were quick to make a change to my order (change to straight cable vs coiled.)

I'll post here once I get them on Wed.

Jun 15, 2011 at 7:14 PM Post #4 of 9
Just got my M50s.  They are 100% legit, and I'm in love with these headphones now.

Their customer support is excellent and very responsive.    Have no fear ordering from Sound Professionals.

Jul 17, 2011 at 5:35 AM Post #5 of 9
I ordered m50's from them in aus they took money from my credit card took one week to send me my money back as they then told me they don't accept international credit cards and then sent me a pay pal invoice I wanted the m50's for and overseas trip and only have until next Friday to get them so they suggested express USPS and charged me an extra $20US giving a total cost of $174 US still cheaper than what u get the headphones for in aus but I am definitely not happy with their customer service that postage upgrade should have been free.

I hope they make it here before Friday 22 of July they said they sent them Friday 15th but when I check USPS It says no evidence of the tracking number they gave me
angry_face.gif

sorry to rant but do u guys think I will get them in time I leave on the 24th for Europe?
confused_face_2.gif

Jul 18, 2011 at 10:07 AM Post #6 of 9
it took 3-4 weeks for mine to arrive. Probably because of the canada post strike though. good luck

Apr 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM Post #9 of 9
Well, here's my experience.
I ordered from the Sound Professionals, and now, 3 and a half weeks later, they arent here yet..
I live in Australia btw. Srsly frustrating how slow the shipping is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back