Is the EarMax a better amp than WooAudio6
Dec 19, 2006 at 4:21 AM Post #16 of 21
IMG_0229.jpg

My new WA3 had a fairly deep scratch on the top plate to the PS housing. I emailed Jack and I had no problem receiving a new plate. Aside from that minor problem I can only describe the build quality as being excellent. Ever since then I've been enjoying its luscious sound as much as possible.
eggosmile.gif

Dec 19, 2006 at 5:06 AM Post #17 of 21
I've been talking to Jack a bit, as we are doing a review on the 3 and 6, I know he's pretty swamped with Christmas and CES right around the corner...

Seems like a nice guy! These seem like very nice amps for the money.

Nov 30, 2008 at 2:02 PM Post #19 of 21
Hi: I was looking into the Earmax before I went with the Woo-6, but my rack space situation would only allow me a unit that had all the cables going into the back and front, so the Earmax was out only because their cables stick out from the side. Thanks, Huck

Nov 30, 2008 at 4:00 PM Post #20 of 21
6 months with no issues and no regrets. I usually find little things that bother me after owning a product for a little while. Not the case with the Woo. I love it.

Huck,

Long time no see. I hope all is well
regular_smile .gif

Nov 30, 2008 at 4:59 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by atbglenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
6 months with no issues and no regrets. I usually find little things that bother me after owning a product for a little while. Not the case with the Woo. I love it.

Huck,

Long time no see. I hope all is well
regular_smile .gif

Thanks! Not too bad!! Huck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back