Is Sennheiser Amperior comftable for long sessions?
Jan 2, 2013 at 9:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Mech0z

New Head-Fier
I was the lucky winner of a Sennheiser Christmas calender and have won a pair of sennheiser Amperior,  but I am a bit in doubt if I should just sell them when I get them as they will replace my HD555 which are nearing replacement for home audio / movie listning. 

But are the Amperior comftable to wear for long periods like my HD555? (Them being on-ear) if I sell them I will get 598 or 600 instead (600 will cost me some to get though)

I dont really use my phones outside my house, so the portability is not important

Jan 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM Post #2 of 7
Haven't tried the Amperior yet, but at least the HD 25 (the headphones their design is based upon) are not very comfortable because of their clamping force (my ears start to hurt after some time, and have to rest for one or two minutes before continue listening to them).

PS: congratulations!
beyersmile.png

Jan 3, 2013 at 12:48 AM Post #7 of 7
I've had no confort issues with Amperiors. Actually I've slept with them about two times, no problem :D 

But if you live in a quiet place, and isolation is not required, then perhaps it would be worth trading them for HD600.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back