Is nuforce ne-6 and sony nwz s638f a good choice?
Nov 10, 2010 at 3:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

MLodyX

New Head-Fier
Hi
I have got a sony nwz s638f player and I'm looking for in-ear headphones for him. I have arround 60 - 70$. I'm listening rock, punkrock, jazz and acustic music, but I also like good quality bass. I heard positive opinions on nuforce ne-6 but someone said thair sound bad with my player, can someone confirm this? If it;s true what other In-ear headphones would You recomend me.
Thanks for help.

Nov 10, 2010 at 5:49 PM Post #2 of 2
The Nuforce NE-6/7 has a nice strong bass and treble, and good mids, but the bass & treble are stronger, so the mids sometimes gets forgotten.  I'm not sure if it has to do with a particular player, but where they are not as good as other IEMs is in clarity and details.  They sort mesh everything together into a fun, dynamic sound, but it gets overwhelmed some with busier music and you loose some of the distinction of individual instruments -- which may or may not be important to you.

I haven't heard either of these, but 2 IEMs that get good reviews here for good sound and clarity are the Brainwavz M2 and the Fischer Silver Bullet.  Google.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back