Is Nate a representative of Comply Foam tips?
Jun 15, 2011 at 11:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Turbine Guy

New Head-Fier
Hi people, i am a newbie, as you guys can see and i saw this guy, Nate. He says he is from comply, is he an official or authorised personnel from comply? Thanks so much people. Thanks thanks thanks thanks.

Jun 15, 2011 at 11:41 AM Post #2 of 10
If you are referring to Nate who holds the Comply MOT account in the forum, then yes, obviously.

Jun 15, 2011 at 1:22 PM Post #4 of 10
I'm pretty sure he must be like the "social" guy, because I'm sure he runs the twitter, youtube and facebook too. (I've emailed him a few times too)

(This is him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9_f7hjKtrM)

Jun 15, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #5 of 10

Quote:
Sorry, i am new, so i want to be sure. What is a MOT man?? ((((:) Thanks thanks thanks.

MOT = Member of Trade, meaning he is a part of a business.

Jun 15, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #6 of 10
Yes, I'm a real person and I work for Hearing Components, the company the makes Comply Foam Tips. Jonwb is right, I'm the "social" guy.
If you ever need anything, send me a PM.

Jun 16, 2011 at 10:07 AM Post #8 of 10
Word.
If you want more proof, here's me in a new video I made yesterday. We're giving away a set of Klipsch Image X10i:

Jun 17, 2011 at 10:19 AM Post #10 of 10
Check out this link to see what people did for the last From The Audio Files contest. Click Here

Basically, make a video showing/demonstrating/illustrating what you love about Comply Foam Tips. If you love the sound isolation the most, maybe show a loud environment and how our tips help block that out so you can hear you music. Or if you like comfort, make something showing how great yours ears feel with our tips.
You can get your friends to help you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back