Is it time for another south/central Ohio meet?
Jan 20, 2005 at 1:44 AM Post #16 of 80
Don't delay it to the weekend before Valentines Day
icon10.gif

Jan 20, 2005 at 2:00 AM Post #17 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by bg4533
If anyone from the Columbus area is going and could give me a ride that would be great. I live near the OSU campus.

I could bring my HD650, MS-2, DT770 and a Pimeta. If I get it built up in time I will have a PPA with Steps. Should also have a DIY cable for the HD650. Maybe some other stuff too.

I am hoping to go and I dont live to far from Columbus. I can give you a ride if I go.

Jan 20, 2005 at 12:12 PM Post #18 of 80
The 29th works for me.

Obviously, if you can make it to the Chicago meet you should go -- there will be a lot more gear there. However, given that outlet space is at a premium we don't want too many people there!
evil_smiley.gif

I will try to attend whenever the date is -- but the 29th works.
biggrin.gif

Jan 20, 2005 at 5:54 PM Post #20 of 80
Canadians and friends are welcome.

Jan 20, 2005 at 6:00 PM Post #22 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
You're making me feel homesick, man.
tongue.gif

I won't be able to make it to this meet, but maybe late February or in the Spring I'll be in town.

-Ed

AHHHHHH! It sure is nice just to be able to drive down the main business district, anywhere in Cincinnati, and roll down your window and suck is the wonderful smell of CHEESE CONEY'S.
blink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 20, 2005 at 9:05 PM Post #23 of 80
Well, let's get down to business.
smily_headphones1.gif
Either venue is fine with me. Mikey01, it seems like the ball's in your court in terms of date and location. What are your thoughts?

Jan 21, 2005 at 6:39 PM Post #24 of 80
Well, I am very flexible. But enough of that sex talk for now. I am setting the date at the 29th of Jan. Thats it unless there are compelling reasons to change it. I just want to make sure that the Ohio "regulars" can all make it. 9:30am to 6pm ish. Out of Cincinnati (7th st. exit off of I-75) (I-71 to west on Ft. Washington way to I-75 to first exit on left River Rd. exit), go west on Rt.50 (River Rd.) about four miles to Anderson Ferry Rd. (an actual ferry crosses the river there). Turn right onto Anderson Ferry Rd. and follow to the top of the hill, 3/4 mile maybe. You will see an intersection with no light or stop signs. On the left it says Pallisades Dr. On the right it says Riverwatch. The poor people live on or off of Riverwatch. The rich people live on Pallisades. Soooooo, turn right onto Riverwatch and follow it to near it's end. Turn right onto Clareridge Ct. I am 3 houses down on the left. It's a corner lot and you can park on the side or in front. Please leave the right side of the driveway open so my wife (yes, I can actually keep a marriage together) can get in and out. 5127 Clareridge Ct. Cinti. Oh. 45238. It's a brick and sideing two story, biege in color with robin's egg blue shutters. See you there.
wink.gif

Jan 21, 2005 at 6:48 PM Post #26 of 80
Just some directions for our International travelers. From the Greater Cincinnati Airport (actually in Ky.), stay on the airport expressway till it "T-Bones". Go right and go down the hill till it "T-Bones". Go right on Rt. 8 (River Rd., Ky. side) 1/2 mile to the Anderson Ferry on the left. Three bucks to ride it across to Ohio. Then see above post for remaining instructions. I am about 2 mi. (as the crow flys) from the airport.
icon10.gif

Jan 21, 2005 at 6:49 PM Post #27 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by acs236
Nice.

Well, who can make it? Roll call!

I can!

I wish I could make it but I can't come this time....Sorry.
rolleyes.gif

Jan 21, 2005 at 6:56 PM Post #28 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01
I wish I could make it but I can't come this time....Sorry.
rolleyes.gif

that's too bad. then again... it makes stealing your stuff a LOT easier
evil_smiley.gif
assuming i can find a ride, i'll definitely be there. i'll probably be bringing a few people, too.

Jan 21, 2005 at 7:05 PM Post #29 of 80
biggrin.gif

By the way -- here is what I plan on bringing:
Amps: Gilmore v.1, PPA, HD650, MS-1
Headphones: CD3000 Woody, RS-2, 595
Source: Modwright Sony DVP-NS775V

I can bring the following should anyone request:

Amps: Prehead, Bada PH-1, Go-Vibe, portable META42
Headphones: CD3000 (stock), AKG 501

Jan 21, 2005 at 7:10 PM Post #30 of 80
assuming i get all my stuff back from friends, i should have my iPod, SuperMini, ER-4P, ER6i, Shure E2c, Grado SR-60, Koss KSC-50, and Koss Porta Pro. i don't think i'll have my M-Audio transit by then, but you never know. at the meeting after this coming one (say, 5 months from now?), i'll probably have SR-325's and maybe a decent desk amp, but that may be looking a little TOO far into the future.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back