Is it possible to be in love with someone you barely know?
Apr 7, 2010 at 2:46 PM Post #33 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interesting thing, I didn't find her sexually attractive at first. It wasn't until I started regularly talking to her that the feelings arose.

well, you'll regret it for months if you don't do anything anyway..you might be in damage control, so usual rules don't apply.

but according to this site, the game's already lost if you're in love before sex: Fast Seduction 101: Art of Pick Up and Seduction

their answer is quite simple, there's only one cure to "one-itis": alt.seduction.fast FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

ghettos of the mind
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 7, 2010 at 2:59 PM Post #34 of 152
I don't think I'll make it through the week without telling her how I feel. I just need closure, a reason to let go, even if it's from rejection. And it doesn't help that this is my last semester of college and I can't focus on a damn thing.

Apr 7, 2010 at 2:59 PM Post #35 of 152
As it has been said:

There are two great tragedies in life - one is not getting your heart's desire.
frown.gif

The other is getting it.
wink.gif

Apr 7, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #36 of 152
Quote:

I just need closure, a reason to let go

when you talk to her, try to read her body language maybe? NLP is very real: body language nlp - Google Search

we're just programmed animals.

the story says that a good seducer can know within a few mins if he'll sleep w/ the girl...the guys on fastseduction.com are serious business.

Apr 7, 2010 at 3:21 PM Post #37 of 152
If you want to absolutely guarantee failure with this quest, play the friend card AND blurt out how you feel!

attraction is not a choice, nor is it rational, as you are discovering......

Apr 7, 2010 at 3:25 PM Post #38 of 152
Quote:

I don't think I'll make it through the week without telling her how I feel. I just need closure, a reason to let go, even if it's from rejection. And it doesn't help that this is my last semester of college and I can't focus on a damn thing.

I honestly don't believe in love at first sight, or before you know the person. I think you've just got the bad case of infatuation, and that reason of closure will actually help you let go and it'll less painful than you think. You have no sentimental memories to let go.

Apr 7, 2010 at 3:38 PM Post #39 of 152
Love/sex/attraction/infatuation... Don't let anyone here fool you, none of us fully undertand it. All the stuff you read is just one way look at what's probably the most complex issue known to man. Here's a secret but please don't tell anyone, us men don't understand women. If anyone says they do, he's not being truthful.
smily_headphones1.gif
Go with your gut. Be yourself. You'll either succeed or fail. It's happened to all of us. It's worth it either way. Good luck.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 7, 2010 at 3:40 PM Post #40 of 152
It seems to me that if you feel this strongly about this person the best thing to do is to let her know exactly how you feel. Put it out there. Of course, rejection might be in your future, but at least you'll know you've told her what your heart feels.

Don't let your mind and too much thinking get in the way. It often just mucks things up.

Go with your heart and you can't go wrong.

And, who knows, she might feel the same about you but is reluctant to say anything.

Good luck.

Apr 7, 2010 at 3:42 PM Post #41 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by baka1969 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
men don't understand women.

that's because there ain't a god**** thing to understand IMHO..

this link tries to prove that most of the brain activity happens in the unconscious area: 2007 November 09 « The Situationist

then they come up w/ whatever bs reason to follow what that little inner voice tells them...women are essentially gold diggers: women gold diggers - Google Search

Apr 7, 2010 at 3:45 PM Post #42 of 152
Interesting. I meet a girl who was with someone else and eventually she left him for me. Now she feels guilty and bad about about the whole thing and can't be with either of us. She had love for him and lust for me. Turns out I just had lust. Once I got to know her she turned out not to be the person I thought. Long story short each of us now has no one... Leave best alone in my book.

Apr 7, 2010 at 4:01 PM Post #44 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by leeperry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that's because there ain't a god**** thing to understand IMHO..

this link tries to prove that most of the brain activity happens in the unconscious area: 2007 November 09 « The Situationist

then they come up w/ whatever bs reason to follow what that little inner voice tells them...women are essentially gold diggers: women gold diggers - Google Search

Wow! And I thought I was bitter. LoL. I assure you I've lost more than you have but I'll never stop loving women. And while I might somewhat agree, all of the tests, links and theories are just that theories. The only thing I know is that men don't understand women. It's the law of nature. Men aren't supposed to. And it's why we don't live as long.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 7, 2010 at 4:27 PM Post #45 of 152
Quote:

There's a girl. When I'm near her, when I talk to her, when I see her smile, my heart skips like crazy. I thought it was just a crush. But I see myself "with her", something that's never happened with anyone ever. My heart refuses to let go even though her's belongs to someone else. I am not on any drugs.

Sometimes... I feel the same way about fried chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back