Is it necessary to store vodka in the freezer?
Sep 21, 2008 at 5:48 AM Post #2 of 38
Does the store keep its vodka in the freezer? No. It really makes no difference, since it's not going to freeze, anyway. Room temperature works well.

Oh, and that sounds tasty, although I can't drink anymore.

Sep 21, 2008 at 5:53 AM Post #4 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I generally prefer cold vodka to lukewarm vodka. But I don't drink vodka anymore.

Gin is a good friend of mine. Gin is great. You should try Gin.

Tanqueray is good. But as you can tell, OP, Gin makes people behave like Rain Man.

Sep 21, 2008 at 5:55 AM Post #6 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tanqueray is good. But as you can tell, OP, Gin makes people behave like Rain Man.

I behave like Rain Man normally, gin just makes me feel accepted.
redface.gif

Sep 21, 2008 at 5:55 AM Post #7 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by terance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
right now I am on a pretty big green tea + rasberri absolut kick.

loving it warm =)

it's also great for those nights when you cannot sleep, I am only ~135 lbs so even a little bit makes me pretty sleepy

If I'd known you drink that crap, I'd never have given you advice...
wink.gif

Sep 21, 2008 at 6:12 AM Post #9 of 38
Quote:

Grey Goose, Chopin, and Russian Standard were pretty good. I couldn't drink absolut mixes *shudders*

Don't forget Ketel One, which some prefer over all others. And I thought Stoli and Skyy weren't god-awful. Then again, I got pretty ***ked up quickly, so I can't really remember the specifics.

I primarily don't like the flavored vodkas because I'm a purist. And secondarily, they taste like piss.

Sep 21, 2008 at 6:25 AM Post #12 of 38
Quote:

I heard that subjecting vodka to numerous heat cycles aids in the burn-in process.

I heard it was actually multiple consume/expel cycles with same substance that aids burn-in process while you listen to pink noise.

Sep 21, 2008 at 6:29 AM Post #13 of 38
Quote:

I heard it was actually multiple consume/expel cycles with same substance that aids burn-in process while you listen to pink noise.

Yea, it goes:

Drink vodka --> urinate --> drink urine --> urinate... and so on. Eventually you will be drinking purified water, if my non-calculations are correct. The pink noise makes you ears bleed, so you can use the blood as an additive, making the water pink. I heard this process is how they make Absolut Raspberry Vodka... except my version has color, so it is more authentic. Oh, except mine has no alcohol, which could be a damper for some people. Shoot, I'm not much of a mixologist. I should crawl back under that rock like Bear Grylls and drink my own urine (wait, he actually just wore a urine-soaked shirt as a hat... my memory is failing badly).

Sep 21, 2008 at 7:16 AM Post #14 of 38
Quote:

Yea, it goes:

Drink vodka --> urinate --> drink urine --> urinate... and so on. Eventually you will be drinking purified water, if my non-calculations are correct. The pink noise makes you ears bleed, so you can use the blood as an additive, making the water pink. I heard this process is how they make Absolut Raspberry Vodka... except my version has color, so it is more authentic. Oh, except mine has no alcohol, which could be a damper for some people. Shoot, I'm not much of a mixologist. I should crawl back under that rock like Bear Grylls and drink my own urine (wait, he actually just wore a urine-soaked shirt as a hat... my memory is failing badly).

This would be a good time to make fart jokes.

but that would be in poor taste.
tongue.gif

Sep 21, 2008 at 7:27 AM Post #15 of 38
Quote:

This would be a good time to make fart jokes.

but that would be in poor taste.
tongue.gif

You disrupted the cadence of this thread by waiting so long to respond. Must've been a booty call... Canada style. (That's where the inferior lover is on top, btw.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back