Is creative X-FI Go! Pro Hi-Fi worthy? And about K124
Aug 14, 2013 at 12:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Davewuuu

New Head-Fier
so i founf a pair of K124 for $40, is it worth the money, and is it comfortable to wear? How about Bose oe? I know it has bad names but i will but plugging this straight into myy laptop/htc one x most of the time, so i am really not sure if K124 will still sound good in this given condition. I have seen some review about the X-Fi and it seems that there is nothing out there at the price range that can compete with it. Is it good for music? And is better than the origional sound card in my crappy HP laptop? Or is it just a waste of money and i should save up for filo or something like that? Thank you :)

Aug 14, 2013 at 1:59 PM Post #2 of 3
I'm assuming you mean AKG K142?

Samson SR850 and Superlux HD681 are well liked Chinese knock offs of AKG headphones.
I guess the X-Fi go is as good as you can get for use with a laptop, for the price range.

Aug 14, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #3 of 3
I see, so those will be more worth a while than the akg k124? and ya but how big of an improvement though, assume my laptop is average level sound quality for laptops also a friend of mine started an DIY earphones/headphone business in China named Sidy, and he is interested to send a couple to be reviewed by big names in this forum such as Joe and Jude, is there any ways he can do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back