Is Beach Audio a reputable dealer?
Jul 25, 2009 at 1:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

keithw

Head-Fier
I'm looking to buy a pair of Denon AH-D5000's and the best price I've found is $410 shipped from here. Have any of to guys dealt with them before? Also is there a better price out there? I know of buy.com but they come to about $450 after tax.

Jul 25, 2009 at 1:59 AM Post #2 of 13
I think this is the same company as Beach Camera. I bought t my Nikon D70s from them a couple of years ago. They were great. Everything went as it should have and they had the best price around. I would do business with them again.

Jul 25, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #3 of 13
Amazon is selling them for $399. Just click on "14 new" underneath "In Stock" near the top. Add Amazon's to your cart. It says they're not in stock, but I would imagine that they would get more in soon.

Jul 25, 2009 at 2:07 AM Post #4 of 13
^ I may be very wrong, so correct me if I am, but hasn't denon been cracking down on unauthorized dealers selling way below MSRP and not allowing them stock anymore? I thought that is what happened with Buy.com. The point is that they may not come back in stock at amazon, soon or at all.

Jul 25, 2009 at 2:08 AM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiComm4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amazon is selling them for $399. Just click on "14 new" underneath "In Stock" near the top. Add Amazon's to your cart. It says they're not in stock, but I would imagine that they would get more in soon.

Have to pay tax there too, but I could use my Amazon Prime for shipping. Hopefully they're back in stock soon.
Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ I may be very wrong, so correct me if I am, but hasn't denon been cracking down on unauthorized dealers selling way below MSRP and not allowing them stock anymore? I thought that is what happened with Buy.com. The point is that they may not come back in stock at amazon, soon or at all.

Damn that sucks

Jul 25, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #6 of 13
I have ordered some items before from them and transactions were handled in a timely and professional manner. I would actually contact Denon U.S.A. and find out if they are an authorized e-retailer.

Jul 25, 2009 at 2:32 AM Post #7 of 13
I bought my ESW9's from beach camera. They were good.

Jul 25, 2009 at 3:55 PM Post #8 of 13
Beachaudio.com and Beachcamera.com are not the same company. Beachcamera.com is same company as Buydig.com, both in N.J. Beachaudio.com actually located in California I beleive.

Jul 26, 2009 at 3:06 AM Post #13 of 13
Koss ESP950 arrived in 3 days, perfect shape, near enough to the lowest price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back