is audiocube a trustable website?
Jul 19, 2010 at 6:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

kaze-93

New Head-Fier
recently i ordered an audio technia athpro700 gold headphone from them but they dont seem to reply to my emails. Also when i log in to my account the audio technia athpro700 gold headphone dissappears whereas when i did not log in , it is there and that worries me alot as this is my first time purchasing from this website.

anybody happen to experience the same thing from me? Also i live in Singapore so i am unable to contact them...

Jul 19, 2010 at 7:13 AM Post #2 of 15
You mean AudioCubes?

I have bought from them a couple of times. Received wrong product one time (wrong color), and they handled it beautifully.
They have their own feedback thread, where it seems like others have good experience as well -> AudioCubes

Jul 19, 2010 at 11:34 AM Post #3 of 15
yea is good feedback , however there are also those whose items seems to be in the processing period for quite some time now as well and damn audiocubes do have some fine headphone...so i really want to clarify my doubts haha... and that my orders do get shipped fast cause is for my friend's birthday

Jul 19, 2010 at 1:54 PM Post #4 of 15
I like their store in NYC. Never bought anything from there, but at least you know they are not going anywhere soon.

Jul 20, 2010 at 4:08 AM Post #8 of 15
YEAH, judging from all your comments i guess i will wait awhile more ... and i am unable to call them as i live in singapore lol.. But they seem to not reply my emails at all. Anybody know how to contact them other den calling? i send a pm to Kohn but he seems to be offline most of the time

Jul 20, 2010 at 11:17 AM Post #11 of 15
Next time, take time to check if the company is trustable before you place your order!

Jul 20, 2010 at 9:58 PM Post #12 of 15
yea an email from them , all my enquiries are cleared but anyway thanks alot for telling me your experience. Krmathis , yea i guess i was abit rash when i placed my order XD it was a cool product so XD haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back