Is anyone participating in No-Shave November (Movember)?
Nov 15, 2010 at 2:15 AM Post #16 of 53
No way. I've gotten into wetshaving (shameless plug for Badger & Blade) and enjoy it now.

Also, I've turned into a graybeard as of late. I've had silver up top since I was 22, but my beard is noticeably gray now, too. It has to be shaved.

Nov 15, 2010 at 2:22 AM Post #18 of 53
I grew a full beard 12 years ago....never looked back
smile.gif

Nov 15, 2010 at 2:45 AM Post #20 of 53
For some reason people always think it's weird I can grow a full beard... maybe it's because I'm Chinese?

I shave infrequently because I'm lazy. Sometimes I leave my beard for 3 months. People then think I look like a hobo.

Nov 16, 2010 at 2:43 PM Post #21 of 53

Quote:
For some reason people always think it's weird I can grow a full beard... maybe it's because I'm Chinese?

I shave infrequently because I'm lazy. Sometimes I leave my beard for 3 months. People then think I look like a hobo.

haha.  I hate shaving and i purposely do not shave.  I say its lazy when people ask, but really i hate the monotony of shaving.  My mother insists I should shave and how I look horrible.  I really don't care.  I'm not in the business of pleasing others and especially people I don't know.  Plus, it's not really that bad. 

Nov 16, 2010 at 3:26 PM Post #23 of 53
I would, except that I wouldn't want to look too rugged and ruin the lives of hundreds of poor newly-loveless males.

Nov 16, 2010 at 4:12 PM Post #24 of 53
I can't even shave, no facial hair growing... ;_;
All I have is some peach fuzz on the top of my mouth and at most 15 small hairs on my chin. 

Nov 16, 2010 at 4:57 PM Post #25 of 53
Going 16 days strong into No Shave November!  About 15 of us at work have a running bet, whoever shaves first has to buy everyone else breakfast.  Needless to say it looks kind of like a soup kitchen around here :p

Cant say I like the mustache that is growing, but I'm digging the beard.  Never had a full one before, just a small goatee and some sideburns.  Anyway cheers to beards!

Nov 16, 2010 at 9:21 PM Post #29 of 53
bummer i caught wind of this after i received my new cut throat. I didn't shave for a few days on purpose, I couldn't pass up shaving immediately after i ripped open the box and had a few laps on the strop. Nothing sounds like a full hollow grind slicing them hairs clean off
smile.gif
  Sorry but I wont be participating this november for movember, next year! 

cheers, 

Nov 16, 2010 at 9:51 PM Post #30 of 53
I thought I was the only one haha. I'm going pretty hard this year I shaved on shadow-een (halloween, the day before november) and I haven't trimmed or touched my beard otherwise (except to itch it for a few days, but that's better now.)

I'm pretty satisfied, being only a sophomore, and have more facial hair than my gym teacher. Mine actually not patchy too much, just two small, 1 inch patches on my neck so nobody can see them, it's pretty thick.

I wanted to take pictures everyday (which would fit into my routine perfectly) but I forgot halfway through the week so I just settled on Sunday pictures. It's pretty interesting to see, I gotta say.

PS: I'm in America and my school calls in Movember! I can't wait to shave in December and see how much hairs comes off :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back