Is anyone interested in a Minnesota meet?
Jan 31, 2005 at 9:21 PM Post #46 of 72
If space allows, I wouldn't mind going, but my available time may be limited. I could bring all my gear except my computer. I know tiberian has heard all of my gear and I've heard his, but I've got a few things that I could offer to the meet if you guys want. I can finish my woodies by then, and maybe even bring another pair. Of other note is my gilmore lite, ms-2, hd 25-1, and um... iPod
tongue.gif

Feb 2, 2005 at 4:19 AM Post #51 of 72
ok anyone interested in a mini meet on the 12th or 13th of feb (or even this weekend)? friday nights work for me as well. again i am in dinkytown...very close to the U of M west bank.

Feb 4, 2005 at 4:36 AM Post #53 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by tiberian
ok anyone interested in a mini meet on the 12th or 13th of feb (or even this weekend)? friday nights work for me as well. again i am in dinkytown...very close to the U of M west bank.

I've got exams the week after this coming, so this weekend would be preferable for a mini gathering. Sunday gets my vote with Saturday coming in second. Otherwise, the 18th-20th would work well.

Feb 5, 2005 at 5:03 AM Post #55 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrhawk
I've got exams the week after this coming, so this weekend would be preferable for a mini gathering. Sunday gets my vote with Saturday coming in second. Otherwise, the 18th-20th would work well.

I'll be in the cities tomorrow and may be able to attend a mini-meet for an hour or two (probably not though). If anyone is getting together please post so I can see if I can come (I'd probably bring my DT770's and GPX PCDP).

Feb 16, 2005 at 1:34 AM Post #57 of 72
Hey, also, we need some sex appeal at our meet. By that I mean some $1000+ headphones to try out! Or attractive women, but what are the odds... So anyway, what about vendors, big headphone dudes, etc... I know the midwest is like the lame area for the good headphones (well us or maybe Alabama), but there's at least a chance of getting some mondo headphone dudes over here if we try.

Feb 16, 2005 at 3:52 AM Post #58 of 72
Kieran Comito can bring his R-10s, and after the date is confirmed (it should be being confirmed as I type by Snow at the February ASM meet) I'll contact some of vendors to see if I could get demos.

Feb 17, 2005 at 2:30 PM Post #59 of 72
I was at the ASM meeting last Tuesday night. Did not see Snow and have had a PM for him for the last two days without answer. Spoke with an ASM officer about a headphone presentation in April. No date has been set for that meeting and ASM turns out 50 to 60 guys each month on their own and we would hopefully add another dozen or so to that. He was concerned about having sufficient headphone hardware and sources to avoid having that turn into just a couple of long lines. I'm working on something to fix that (which should be really good), but it will move the meeting out to late May or early June.

I was waiting for word in time and place for the Feb mini-meet. Did that come off at all?

Feb 18, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #60 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa
I was at the ASM meeting last Tuesday night. Did not see Snow and have had a PM for him for the last two days without answer. Spoke with an ASM officer about a headphone presentation in April. No date has been set for that meeting and ASM turns out 50 to 60 guys each month on their own and we would hopefully add another dozen or so to that. He was concerned about having sufficient headphone hardware and sources to avoid having that turn into just a couple of long lines. I'm working on something to fix that (which should be really good), but it will move the meeting out to late May or early June.

That's good news. Could you tell us more about this plan you're coming up with to alleviate the equipment
tongue.gif
eople ratio issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back