Is anyone interested in a Minnesota meet?
Feb 18, 2005 at 2:02 AM Post #61 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Radar
That's good news. Could you tell us more about this plan you're coming up with to alleviate the equipment
tongue.gif
eople ratio issue?

I can't right now, but you're gonna like it.
600smile.gif

Feb 18, 2005 at 2:29 AM Post #62 of 72
We Want Tyll!
We Want Tyll!
We Want Tyll!

very_evil_smiley.gif

ok,
erix

Feb 18, 2005 at 3:40 AM Post #64 of 72
How can I resist. Hey, Old Pa, is it OK if I come? End of May sounds good to me. And I do owe you guys.

eggosmile.gif

Pretty please!

I know I got a few headphones I got around here I could bring out.

Feb 18, 2005 at 1:40 PM Post #66 of 72
WAHOO!!

W.O.H.T. 2.0!!

ok,
erix

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
How can I resist. Hey, Old Pa, is it OK if I come? End of May sounds good to me. And I do owe you guys.

eggosmile.gif

Pretty please!

Feb 18, 2005 at 2:22 PM Post #67 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens

eggosmile.gif

Pretty please!

And you were worried about my big mouth . . .
rolleyes.gif
Sure, Tyll, I wouldn't have it any other way. And you know what, I used to live in Chicago a couple of decades ago. After you come see us, why don't you go down there and give my old homeboys some sloppy seconds?
icon10.gif

As you can see, things are changing and developing. I still have to work with ASM and the Pavek for a time and a place, but let's plan on doing this the third or fourth weekends in May.

Feb 18, 2005 at 3:42 PM Post #68 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa
And you were worried about my big mouth . . .
rolleyes.gif

I know, the people around here hate it when I answer the phone; they never know what I'm going to tell someone. Neither do I.

Quote:

After you come see us, why don't you go down there and give my old homeboys some sloppy seconds?
icon10.gif

Yeah, yeah that's the ticket.

Can't wait.

Feb 19, 2005 at 12:28 AM Post #69 of 72
Quote:

As you can see, things are changing and developing. I still have to work with ASM and the Pavek for a time and a place, but let's plan on doing this the third or fourth weekends in May.

I wouldn't be able to attend on the 3rd weekend of May because I'd be in Washington D.C. on vacation, however the 4th weekend would be just fine.

Feb 24, 2005 at 12:57 AM Post #71 of 72
We got Tyll? |Awesome|

I'll check my finals and see when i'm free in may.

Feb 24, 2005 at 4:38 PM Post #72 of 72
The first Minnesota Headphone Meet, scheduled in conjunction with the Minnesota Audio Society and the Pavek Broadcasting Museum, is set for Sunday, May 22, 2005 starting at 1300hrs at the Pavek Broadcasting Museum in St. Louis Park, MN. Tyll is bringing a van full of stuff and we should have good local turnout from groups with related interests. I will be handling the admin side here and starting a new thread for that purpose. See you all there!

MODERATOR: LOCK THIS THREAD, PLEASE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back