Irvine, Orange County, California Mini-Meet Sunday October 23, 2011 CONFIRMED
Oct 22, 2011 at 4:01 PM Post #196 of 227
Everything is packed and ready to go 
biggrin.gif

Oct 22, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #197 of 227
I generally don't pack for a meet until about 10min before I plan to go to bed.  Then I always end up staying awake for several hours later than expected because I can't find the right box or I can't find my demo disc.  Zombie-mode road trips are never fun.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #202 of 227
I definitely wish I could go. If you go, I'd recommend giving a good look at LLF's gear and music. His music selection is truly amazing with higher quality gear. I think he should post a list of his "top picks" so I'm not scrounging through his posts for favorites :p

Oct 23, 2011 at 1:43 AM Post #207 of 227

Quote:
I definitely wish I could go. If you go, I'd recommend giving a good look at LFF's gear and music. His music selection is truly amazing with higher quality gear. I think he should post a list of his "top picks" so I'm not scrounging through his posts for favorites :p

LOL! Everything I take to the meets is my favorites.

That said, I have over 400 albums I will be bringing...and those are just my remasters.
biggrin.gif

Oct 23, 2011 at 1:56 AM Post #208 of 227

Quote:

LOL! Everything I take to the meets is my favorites.

That said, I have over 400 albums I will be bringing...and those are just my remasters.
biggrin.gif

Half of that are Bieber remixes.  
wink.gif

Oct 23, 2011 at 2:04 AM Post #209 of 227
See everyone there. Direct last minute questions to Anaxilus or LFF if I don't respond - I have some "work" work to catch up on...

Remember to bring extension cords and power strips. Would rather have too many of these than not enough.

Oct 23, 2011 at 2:30 AM Post #210 of 227

Quote:
Half of that are Bieber remixes.  
wink.gif

Shhh...or they won't come to listen!
tongue_smile.gif

The other half is Friday remixes by Rebecca Black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back