iriver clix2 impressions
Oct 7, 2007 at 1:05 PM Post #62 of 75
so do i =] and yeah the themes are awesome. i'm hoping they'll let you choose your font colour though. cus i'm inclined to using wallpaper instead of the theme background and sometimes the white font just doesn't show up against a bright background.

btw clix 3 is supposed to be hdd. so unless u're looking for a hdd player, i'd suggest u just get the clix 2

Oct 7, 2007 at 1:49 PM Post #63 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by nfsu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think that Clix 2 with E500 just... click
biggrin.gif

OK, seriously, E500 sounds wonderful with Clix2: a bit warm sound with nice soundstage (Clix2 has huge soundstage, but E500 hasn't got this feature).
It sounds much better than Nano and Shuffle.
iriver Clix2 sounds similar to iriver (in that time they called themselves iRiver BTW
smily_headphones1.gif
)IFP700 series.

Is there a lot of hiss with the E500?

Oct 8, 2007 at 4:32 AM Post #66 of 75
I use a mac with my clix, so I had to change the connection type, but it deleted all the old themes and files that were originally in there. Can someone email me the files that come out of the box with the clix?
Thanks

Oct 8, 2007 at 2:50 PM Post #67 of 75
A match made in heaven....

IMG_0272.jpg

Livewires make this setup the best bang for buck for the audiophile on the move. I'm in love with music again.
etysmile.gif

Oct 9, 2007 at 7:06 AM Post #69 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtxxtxxtx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why the screen seems like a used one?

Pardon?

Oct 9, 2007 at 4:08 PM Post #71 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by nfsu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm... Maybe you mean screen protector which is applied on the screen?

Ahh of course. I was in a hurry when I took the pics and I had just squeezed it out of it's silicone case without cleaning it properly. That is the screen protector that came with the clix2 with collected dust on the edges. Lots of fluff everywhere also.
cool.gif

The amoled screen is crystal clear. Films are amazing to watch on the clix2. I have to keep it hidden because everyone wants to play with it.
icon10.gif

Oct 11, 2007 at 9:13 PM Post #72 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kosmic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ahh of course. I was in a hurry when I took the pics and I had just squeezed it out of it's silicone case without cleaning it properly. That is the screen protector that came with the clix2 with collected dust on the edges. Lots of fluff everywhere also.
cool.gif

The amoled screen is crystal clear. Films are amazing to watch on the clix2. I have to keep it hidden because everyone wants to play with it.
icon10.gif

Sorry i didn't say it clearly. This is what i wanna know. Thanks
580smile.gif

Nov 29, 2007 at 1:41 AM Post #73 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by analogbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow. That was fast! They must've imported it thus the hefty price tag. It's supposed to be around $260.00 retail. But I'm definitely picking this up once it comes out officially.

I found they are now selling the 8Gb with cradle for $259.90
iRiver Clix2 8GB Kit Set

I know the cradle has bulit-in speaker. How does it sound? Is it worth to spend extra money to purchase this.

Nov 30, 2007 at 11:57 PM Post #75 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Connie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I found they are now selling the 8Gb with cradle for $259.90
iRiver Clix2 8GB Kit Set

I know the cradle has bulit-in speaker. How does it sound? Is it worth to spend extra money to purchase this.

Very good built quality for the cradle! Good deal for the Clix2 with cradle kit set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back