ipods/triports. how do people use these things?
Jan 24, 2007 at 10:50 PM Post #31 of 33
I was the same as the OP in talking about the iPod, why use something that doesn't sound as good....

Then I found out about the line-out, and everything sounds much better than anything I have ever owned (with an amp), with the sole exception of the iRiver Clix. I also got it a reduced price of 220 bucks for the 60 GB Video iPod refurbed, and I couldn't be happier, better battery life, and controls equal to (not necessarily the same) as the Toshiba Gigabeat.

Gotta agree about the Triports, got a chance to listen to them, and didn't like that at all. Didn't say anything to the owner of the said headphones, because he's my boss...
wink.gif

-The Grinman
biggrin.gif

Jan 24, 2007 at 11:03 PM Post #32 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by pheonix991 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Personally, I"m highly against the ipod, just because the advertising by apple recently and how a newb automaticly thinks the ipod is the best w/o trying other options first.

Bias aside, bose, over rated. Ipod, has a good gui, much like creative's. The wheel I'm sure is great after you get used to it.

I personally prefer my Zen Xtra's controls over the ipod. But, others may not(it really isn't that much different than the ipod). If the ipod works for you, go buy it, pay too much for an average product, but, once you have it, don't bitch about how much you paid for it.

Thread over, make sure a flame doesn't start guys.

Not to be a fan boy or anything, but getting an 80GB hard drive, great software integration, and a friendly GUI in a package that costs only $350 is a good deal to me.

Jan 24, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #33 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by KitarP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ummm winamp.

Oh sorry that was not my quote.n The text beneath that one was my reply...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back