Ipod touch/phone apps you would like to see
Jan 1, 2009 at 11:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

edart

100+ Head-Fier
I would like a cad app that would be Autocad compatible, not sure if the touch has the power for such an app but seeing what apps have already been made I would think it is possible.

What applications would you like to see?

Jan 2, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #2 of 7
A note program that is significantly better than the pile of garbage Apple supplies. A basic Python compiler would be nice also.

Oh, something that'd allow more customization of the interface. Basically, the things available after jailbreaking need to be available without jailbreaking.

Jan 5, 2009 at 11:48 PM Post #3 of 7
Just found Cadtouch a CAD aplication though as yet it wont save to anything other than a JPG but further updates say that it will have DXF support.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 6, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #4 of 7
A CAD program for circuits would be nice. I have my senior project coming up this semester and it would be nice to play with the design/s wherever I am.

A Power Point editor (or Office editor in general).

That really cool program that Batman used in the Dark Knight.

Jan 6, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #5 of 7
I would like an automated reverse lookup on the listing info for incoming phone calls.

Jan 8, 2009 at 2:29 AM Post #7 of 7
PC link app? Do you mean that you would like to see and interact with your desktop on the ipod screen? Because you can already do that with a vnc client. There is also an app that lets you control itunes, and it works very well indeed (over wifi)

Just downloaded Noise io which is awesome! Music creation gone insane LOL.

I'd love to see a painting app that has layers, lots of layers. and is as good as Colors or Idoodle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back