iPod Touch or Zune HD?
Oct 14, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #46 of 55
"quality over quantity", they said.

Oct 15, 2009 at 4:36 AM Post #48 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quick question: what's the best vid converter out there?

I have used Format Factory for both iPod Touch and Zune HD with good results. Format Factory - Free media file format converter

Oct 15, 2009 at 5:29 AM Post #49 of 55
I have used Badaboom for awhile now. It's incredibly fast and simple to use. Just gotta have an Nvidia card.

An S9 arrives tomorrow however so this may be a thing of the past for me.
biggrin.gif

Oct 15, 2009 at 5:48 AM Post #50 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Mono /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For the rest (WIFI, APPs, ebook, games etc) keep the iPhone, it is as good as it gets right now! Don't buy an apple product for music! They hurt my ears too, lifeless piece of crap. Pleasing to my eyes though.

I agree wholeheartedly about the apple products murdering music... I sold an iPhone 3G because well I liked the Android interface better, plus music sounded better on it to MY Ear when I borrowed a friends to test out.

Enough backstory.

The iPhone3G was too bright, tinny, and sharp/shrill. OH, and they forgot to solder the bass to the circuit board. Yup that about sums up my quick impression of a Yearlong Hate Affair with an iPhone 3G. Its fun for the interface, and apps though.

I feel, from the impression my friend gives of his S9 and his ZuneHD, I feel you may like the ZuneHD, or another more "musical" device:

1) Rarer, but TOPS: I have an iriver H140 and an H120 as a backup. They do line out and optical out to my iBasso D10 Cobra DAC/Amp.

2) New, In Production, and has A DAC/AMP and nice chips (OPA627AU) on-board. NUKES apple products, ZuneHD: HiFiMan HM-801

3) New, Economical: a Sansa, for instance the Clip+ 8GB just came out with an up to 16GB microSDHC card slot! That's 20GB of tiny and lots of music, FLAC as well with BIG sound.

Oct 18, 2009 at 3:41 PM Post #55 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by knugge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
3gs outperforms the old clip in every aspect as far as I can tell from the short comparison I've done using both Akg k412, k420 and addiem.

I have no idea why I posted this here. Sorry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back