Ipod thefts finally came to the big city
Feb 16, 2005 at 9:28 PM Post #31 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWIFOSP
Someone should sell an ipod taser mod.

Plug it in the dock, and when you hand it over.... ZAAAAAP.

Though I guess you're screwed if you've been listening for some time and are low on juice
smily_headphones1.gif

I remember seeing one in a magazine. Some company created it along with a bunch of other acessories. It was kind of expensive though.

Feb 16, 2005 at 9:30 PM Post #32 of 38
I don't think it's just one mugger but a group that would swoop in and swipe the item.
I think we call it bum rushing as in bum rush the stage or the grab and dash. I want to know what happened to the guy that got 44 stitches and the one that go mugged in the subway car.
The one in the manhattan high school says that he got "jumped".
Remember, this city was where they used to mug you for your sneakers, sunglasses, jackets and coats.

Feb 16, 2005 at 9:42 PM Post #33 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by bg4533
I remember seeing one in a magazine. Some company created it along with a bunch of other acessories. It was kind of expensive though.

That article was a joke/goof.
redface.gif

Come on, think about rationally. An iPod egg beater? Plus the taser was connected via the headphone jack... 5mw+5mw won't power a taser!

Feb 16, 2005 at 11:40 PM Post #34 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
but the ipod is in the bag, and the only thing poking out is an ugly black cord to cheesy koss clips.

hey, update your profile -- and how do you like those cheesephones anyway?
biggrin.gif

Feb 18, 2005 at 6:36 PM Post #37 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterboy55
The guy on the right in pinkies post is such a LOSER!!!sorry had to say it. Back on topic: PEople are just stupid and show off their "cool" ipod, that why they get stuff stolen

That is Pinkie!!

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Mar 13, 2005 at 8:15 PM Post #38 of 38
By her behavior I believe Cori to be nothing less than a girl; YET,if she modifies her attitude, she may
rolleyes.gif
get her job back.

And aeriyn, when you do get back on your feet dancing, and want to swap back your E3 let me know. SHARPs, too.

icu

PS is the meantime if you want to sell an amp or two PLMK.
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back