iPod scratches
Dec 5, 2005 at 10:17 PM Post #32 of 41
I got myself a ZCover until Agent 18 Videoshields appear on this side of the pond. I was thoroughly impressed with the Agent 18 Nano case. It was well thought out, genuinely protective without adding tons of bulk and fully retained the usability of the iPod, including docking. I hope the Videoshield is the same...

Dec 5, 2005 at 11:13 PM Post #33 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
I got myself a ZCover until Agent 18 Videoshields appear on this side of the pond. I was thoroughly impressed with the Agent 18 Nano case. It was well thought out, genuinely protective without adding tons of bulk and fully retained the usability of the iPod, including docking. I hope the Videoshield is the same...

I thought the pricing was farely reasonable on the nano agent18 also. Is the plastic really slippery, btw? I like the rubber sleeves because they add a little grip.

Dec 5, 2005 at 11:56 PM Post #34 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by chungsoi
It's a temp option until my shield + agent18 arrives.
tongue.gif

what are you using to strap your ipod to your amp? is that just a really fat black rubberband?

Dec 6, 2005 at 12:31 AM Post #35 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by NekoRacing
...threw it out the window...

Litterbug.

Seriously, I know how you feel. Either go it naked-- once you get a few more scratches it doesn't fell so bad. "First cut is the deepest," eh? Otherwise, the new iSkin should be out this week-- a very good case, so good, I can recommend it before it's released. Second, if you want to preserve the look, try the Martin Fields protector. I like it over the Invisible Shield because you don't need water to apply it.

What I'd really like is for HORI to put out an iPod-protector. Their screen protector for my PSP is awesome-- no bubbles on the first application, very clear, doesn't scratch, UV filtering... Shame its just a tad too small for the iPod's face.

Dec 6, 2005 at 12:31 AM Post #36 of 41
Quote:

Litterbug.

Seriously, I know how you feel. Either go it naked-- once you get a few more scratches it doesn't fell so bad. "First cut is the deepest," eh? Otherwise, the new iSkin should be out this week-- a very good case, so good, I can recommend it before it's released. Second, if you want to preserve the look, try the Martin Fields protector. I like it over the Invisible Shield because you don't need water to apply it.

What I'd really like is for HORI to put out an iPod-protector. Their screen protector for my PSP is awesome-- no bubbles on the first application, very clear, doesn't scratch, UV filtering... Shame its just a tad too small for the iPod's face.

Dec 6, 2005 at 12:31 AM Post #37 of 41
Quote:

Litterbug.

Dec 6, 2005 at 12:38 AM Post #38 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by knalb
what are you using to strap your ipod to your amp? is that just a really fat black rubberband?

It's a LIVESTRONG wrist band (youth size). They're made of silicon and fits perfectly for an ipod & hornet. You can also find them as basketball wrist bands..

Dec 6, 2005 at 12:40 AM Post #39 of 41
Try a condom to protect your ipod.....Trozan (non-lubricated). It fits an ipod video but is to big for the nano.
And in the case of an unexpected encounter....you can quickly remove the trojan from the ipod and protect yourself. (important note :dont put used condom back on ipod!)

Dec 6, 2005 at 1:14 AM Post #40 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
I thought the pricing was farely reasonable on the nano agent18 also. Is the plastic really slippery, btw? I like the rubber sleeves because they add a little grip.

It's rough around the back. They've thought about that too. The ZCover hasn't been as much of a lint magnet as the iSkins that I've encountered, but it's still not great... I'll be glad to see the back of a silicone case.

Dec 6, 2005 at 3:14 PM Post #41 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by max-9
Try a condom to protect your ipod.....Trozan (non-lubricated). It fits an ipod video but is to big for the nano.
And in the case of an unexpected encounter....you can quickly remove the trojan from the ipod and protect yourself. (important note :dont put used condom back on ipod!)

LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back