Ipod nano 4G vs Sansa fuze
Sep 16, 2008 at 5:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

jack112

New Head-Fier
Hey all!

I'm having difficulty choosing between this two players.

Both have similar price points.

I heard rave reviews on the fuze and it definitely has more features then the ipod.

But i want to ask how does the sound quality of the ipod nano compares with the sansa fuze?

And which one to get?

thanks!
biggrin.gif

Sep 16, 2008 at 8:18 PM Post #6 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by insicor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not ugly...just boring looking.
frown.gif

I've just gotten a 4gb Fuze myself - it's the same UI as the Sansa E280 V1. So yes, it's BORING!!!

Sep 16, 2008 at 11:02 PM Post #8 of 26
yes, i am also grappling between these two players. it was hands down sansa fuze 4 or 8 gb due to the microphone, recorder and especially the microsd slot. But once the new 4G ipod nano came out, it became an issue of aesthetics. the nano just looks a lot better, the problem is just between the better sq, expandability of the fuze and the good looks of the nano

Sep 17, 2008 at 11:34 AM Post #12 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by jack112 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
aw man.

Now i have to decide between looks vs functionality.

If i don't intend to amp, line-out is not nesscary right?

Who's gonna see it in your pocket!

Sep 17, 2008 at 3:03 PM Post #13 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by jack112 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
aw man.

Now i have to decide between looks vs functionality.

If i don't intend to amp, line-out is not nesscary right?

I agree with u, im torn between these two players only, i got to choose either the looks or the functionality..
frown.gif

probably fuze has a way better SQ than the Nano, but the nano, my-oh-my its so damn sexxxyyyyy. the fuze looks boring and the UI is boring too.

Sep 17, 2008 at 4:49 PM Post #15 of 26
^^correct again...
btw i just heard a few songs on Ipod Nano 3rd gen through Crossroads mylarone SVi alone and also by amping through a Crossroads amp, i wasnt too impressed by the SQ, i thought the Nano would have a better SQ than the 2nd gen shuffle.

is the 3rd gen nano sq like shuffle only? or is it due to the earphones? or is there some problem with my hearing???

also does the 4th gen nano have the same SQ as the 3rd gen? what abt ipod classic, does it have the same SQ too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back