iPod Letting You down? The Final Solution.
May 19, 2007 at 2:55 AM Post #2 of 17
A hammer would be more therapeutic!
basshead.gif

May 19, 2007 at 7:44 PM Post #8 of 17
if they put in a decent dac, make it UMS, replace the propietary cable with a miniUSB, and make tha battery last atleast 25 hours, i would consider an ipod,

but i guess thats never going to happen, which is why im never buying an ipod.

May 19, 2007 at 9:12 PM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if they put in a decent dac, make it UMS, replace the propietary cable with a miniUSB, and make tha battery last atleast 25 hours, i would consider an ipod,

but i guess thats never going to happen, which is why im never buying an ipod.

Sony MZ-RH1

more info

May 19, 2007 at 11:15 PM Post #10 of 17
sorry man, i said UMS, not Sonicstage
using sonicstage < droping the soap in a prison shower

allready had a NW-HD5, great player, decent sound, good battery life,
but sonicstage was, rape, every time you used it, time and time after...

May 19, 2007 at 11:31 PM Post #12 of 17
Well I have used mds and never used sonicstage. I would record optical in in sp mode, or pcm. Otherwise record analog in from an sacd player. I always though sonicstage would only be useful for those with massive mp3 collections. My collection is always uncompressed and organized into cd albums and I don't have 10,000+ songs so md/himd technology has never let me down.

May 20, 2007 at 12:54 AM Post #14 of 17
I remember seeing this blender from a past thread here. I watched all of the videos which I think should still be here.

There's a new video where the guy puts the RSA Hornet in the blender and the motor explodes and takes off 2 fingers.
eek.gif

what? you don't believe me???
icon10.gif

May 20, 2007 at 1:02 AM Post #15 of 17
I love the one where he says due to popular demand we're going to blend a crowbar, realising in another take that a crowbar can't be blended (who would've thought?), and hearing people's phones go off he gets "angry" and takes them all and blends them so as to still have some blending action..

I now will never buy this product on the grounds that it can't blend crowbars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back