iPod flashmobbing in London
Oct 14, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader
I cant believe it, this many replies and no one has mentioned the fact that in the first pic the guy is wearing a pair of Sony XD. Slacking a bit are we?

You saw that but not his MASSIVE nose? my eyes were drawn to that straight away..

But yeah, it's stupid. 2 can't dance together unless..

*SYNCHRONIZE SONGS!*

Edit: oh whoops, it's a mask.. how embarassing

Oct 14, 2006 at 10:01 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

I cant believe it, this many replies and no one has mentioned the fact that in the first pic the guy is wearing a pair of Sony XD. Slacking a bit are we?

The guy with the creepy mask? Yeah, those are them famous XD-300's.

Oct 15, 2006 at 1:56 AM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by joneeboi
If we had a head-fi version, how would we dance holding all our gear? Would it be strictly portable?

There's a funny video around here somewhere of NeilPeart taking a portable setup based around the K1000's from a head-fi meet, and going out onto the street with it, strutting around. I imagine it would look something like that.
wink.gif

Oct 15, 2006 at 3:03 AM Post #20 of 22
Just imagine if you will, a hundred headfiers, dancing to trance with their K1000s.... it brings a tear to the eye...

Oct 15, 2006 at 4:41 AM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Just imagine if you will, a hundred headfiers, dancing to trance with their K1000s.... it brings a tear to the eye...

Except that every pair is open and we can't really concentrate on our own music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back