iPod flashmobbing in London
Oct 13, 2006 at 5:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

vibin247

500+ Head-Fier
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Saw this on the Apple's main website. I know there are already Head-Fi meets, but what if there were a Head-Fi flash mob?
tongue.gif

Oct 13, 2006 at 5:34 AM Post #2 of 22
thats a great Idea, so Good I would be up for donating some dance lights if there was one in chicago..Hell I would bring a $1,000 rental rig out for free if the person promises enough people..

that would be sort of hard to program cause would I do fast or slow lighting movements? I mean I have no idea what anyone would be listening to..

maybe both!

serious its a great idea cause you'll never look stupid dancing cause no one know's what your listening to, random public dancing is better then in a club,you will always hear your favorite song cause your-your own dj...

I wanna atleast go to one, hell yeah!

Oct 13, 2006 at 3:33 PM Post #4 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Am I the only one who finds it stupid?

That would be extremely unlikely!

Headfiers would have to dance around their handbags (sorry rig-bags)

Oct 13, 2006 at 3:55 PM Post #6 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Am I the only one who finds it stupid?

I think alot of people find this as stupid but is stupid != funny?

Oct 13, 2006 at 4:13 PM Post #7 of 22
It was only a 10 minute walk from where I am but I guess not being one of the 'in-crowd' meant I knew nothing about it.

I would not have gone even if I had received the email - I'm a unsociable old git!
tongue.gif

Steve

Oct 14, 2006 at 4:10 AM Post #9 of 22
Kinda cool. I'd do a Head-Fi version--but I'm definately wearing a mask and a business suit like the cool cat in one of the pictures.

Oct 14, 2006 at 11:11 AM Post #10 of 22
I cant believe it, this many replies and no one has mentioned the fact that in the first pic the guy is wearing a pair of Sony XD. Slacking a bit are we?

Oct 14, 2006 at 2:10 PM Post #12 of 22
I think it's a fantastic idea. It's a cool and interesting thing, a club without music that hurts your ears or offends your taste, everybody out there just having fun.

I wouldn't do it, because I dance like I'm undergoing electric shock therapy, but as a concept, it's absolutely fab.

Oct 14, 2006 at 4:50 PM Post #13 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking
I think it's a fantastic idea. It's a cool and interesting thing, a club without music that hurts your ears or offends your taste, everybody out there just having fun.

I wouldn't do it, because I dance like I'm undergoing electric shock therapy, but as a concept, it's absolutely fab.

Stew, you underestimate yourself. I'm sure there are many women in the UK that like to see people undergo simulated shock therapy. Dance on!
cool.gif

Oct 14, 2006 at 5:11 PM Post #15 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevesurf
Stew, you underestimate yourself. I'm sure there are many women in the UK that like to see people undergo simultated show therapy. Dance on!
cool.gif

Yes, they can't look away, but in much the same way as your eyes are drawn to a car-wreck. It's shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back