iPod Classic Cases?
Sep 8, 2007 at 7:24 PM Post #2 of 27
the size of the 160gb is nearly exact to the 5th generation 80gb model. The difference is .02mm in thickness... negligible if you ask me.

but I think they are a little more rounded on the corners? I'm not sure by how much... anyone try to use a 5G 80gb case with one yet?

Sep 8, 2007 at 8:17 PM Post #3 of 27
My new 80GB classic fits in the smallest griffin clear case (not tightly I might add)

Sep 8, 2007 at 8:44 PM Post #6 of 27
Give it a week, I am sure there will be a few available, two weeks and there will be more. By X-mas everybody will have something available. In other woords be patient. I have seen a few already. check Griffin, eXtreem-mac, incase, marware they are usually pretty quick with cases for new ipods.

Sep 9, 2007 at 7:52 AM Post #8 of 27
i just got a 160gb
smily_headphones1.gif

fits in my 5.5g 80gb one perfectly!

Sep 9, 2007 at 11:27 AM Post #10 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamboman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I must resist..............................

i couldnt i just went into a store and just bought one, im gonna cry when my credit card bill comes, but my god its sexy!

Sep 9, 2007 at 3:30 PM Post #12 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpnz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does a Ipod classic and a portable amp like the size of the Corda Move fit together in an Ipod sock?

i highly doubt it.

i just had a look at squeezing my tomahawk in with my 80gb 5.5g & it would be a hell of a squeeze so the move is out of the question.

Sep 10, 2007 at 1:50 PM Post #14 of 27
I just got my 160gb and put it into a iSkin eVo3. It fit so I went ahead and put it into a brand new iSkin eVo3. I did not turn it on until I put it into the brand new one. It fits fine, but the click wheel does not operate properly. I left it alone hoping the case might relax a little to let the click wheel operate.

I forgot to mention that I contacted iSkin and they are producing a iSkin eVo3 for the 160gb. It should be out in October. Someone on Amazon is already selling what they claim to be an iSkin eVo3 for the 160gb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back