iPhone 4S hooked to external DAC yep its working
Feb 13, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #61 of 77
cant get the cck to work -  says device not supported

jailbroke
got cameraconnector app
have tried a full shut down and turn back on and still not supported
got ncsettings and tried reset that way...

now i dont get the not supported message, however when i play music it comes out the ipod speakers...

dont know what else to try... apprently it just doesnt work on a ipod 4g with ios 6.1

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #62 of 77
seems not getting the "not supported" message is just a glitch..  when i restart i start getting the not supported message again.

Dang!  was really hoping this would work..

Feb 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM Post #63 of 77
I picked up a Itouch 4th Gen and wasn't able to jailbreak it with redsnow.  Not sure if I'm going to keep it.  Kinda worth less if I can't use it with a DAC/Amp.  It came stock with IOS 6.0.

I'm currently Using My Note 2 OTG out to a Headstreamer Mobile.  Sounds Great, but since The Note is My phone It's kinda a pain in the butt to have the Headstreamer Mobile strapped to it.

Feb 16, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #67 of 77
Quote:
cant get the cck to work -  says device not supported

jailbroke
got cameraconnector app
have tried a full shut down and turn back on and still not supported
got ncsettings and tried reset that way...

now i dont get the not supported message, however when i play music it comes out the ipod speakers...

dont know what else to try... apprently it just doesnt work on a ipod 4g with ios 6.1

Do not work for me also with 6.1, suggestion please

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #71 of 77
I run flac from my iPad 3 through the camera connector and a Fiio E7 DAC/amp with no problem. This doesn't work with the iPhone 4S however. Any ideas?

Feb 19, 2013 at 6:13 AM Post #73 of 77
Quote:
Do not work for me also with 6.1, suggestion please

As suggested by Winocm, the creator of CameraConnector : 

"Yes, some people may have some issues with CameraConnector on 6.1, I am working as fast as I can to resolve those."

https://twitter.com/winocm/status/302188738853879809 )

I guess we'll just have to be patient.. 
frown.gif

PS: Also tried various mice and keyboard with the cck and tweak, nothing works on my end too. Seems its not strictly a dac compatibility issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back