iPhone 4S hooked to external DAC yep its working
Sep 20, 2012 at 1:45 AM Post #46 of 77
Quote:
That's interesting. Could this be an issue of iPod Touch 3G vs. 4G. Does this only work on the 4G or have others got it running on a 3G iPod touch?

I tried it on my 3G and it didn't work. I had to wipe and reset my iPod to get my dock connection working properly again

Sep 20, 2012 at 8:54 PM Post #47 of 77
I can confirm as well.  Thanks BTW Lynnfield for the info on the Cydia NCCSettings.

Nov 4, 2012 at 3:08 PM Post #48 of 77
Would this be compatible with the Leckerton Audio UHA-6S.MKII?  Just wondering if anyone has tried it before i jailbreak my phone to use it .

Nov 5, 2012 at 7:58 AM Post #49 of 77
I just stumbled across this thread and now have my CCK working with my iPhone 4S too!

Thank you for the tips. This saves me from lugging out my iPad everywhere. Also, it makes better use of my FIIO E7 now. Of course, this also now makes my FIIO E6 pretty much obsolete with any of my Apple devices... Small price to pay to have a DAC for the iPhone.

Nov 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM Post #50 of 77
Just noticed something about this CameraConnector app... When I "Enable USB Support" in settings on my iPhone (iPhone 4S running IOS 5.0.1), my phone will no longer connect to the stock radio USB input in my car. Basically, I can have one or the other or turn the app off and on and rebooting the phone in the process.

Here's my question:
Is there a toggle in either SBSettings or NCSettings to toggle the CameraConnector application off and on? I don't mind having to toggle it off and on and then reboot, but, I would like to see a shortcut if I'm going to do this process on a regular basis.

Thanks for any help!

Nov 7, 2012 at 9:08 PM Post #51 of 77
Quote:
Would this be compatible with the Leckerton Audio UHA-6S.MKII?  Just wondering if anyone has tried it before i jailbreak my phone to use it .

I am using a UHA-6S MKII

Nov 7, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #52 of 77
so i could use the iphone with cck and the UHA-6S MKII? wow that sounds pretty nice. 

Nov 7, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #53 of 77
Quote:
so i could use the iphone with cck and the UHA-6S MKII? wow that sounds pretty nice. 

You have to jail break your iphone and I am not sure if that can be done with the latest iOS.  I havent upgraded my iOS for that reason but yes you can absolutely get digital out with the CCK kit of your iPhone 4 or 4s.

Nov 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM Post #54 of 77
Quote:
You have to jail break your iphone and I am not sure if that can be done with the latest iOS.  I havent upgraded my iOS for that reason but yes you can absolutely get digital out with the CCK kit of your iPhone 4 or 4s.

On my iPhone 4s, I'm still running the IOS 5.0.1. Apparently, the CameraConnector app didn't always work with IOS 5.1.1. Maybe someone else can confirm this?

I can't comment about IOS 6 and for myself, I'm going to stick with my current operating system for the time being.

Nov 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM Post #55 of 77
The CCK doesn't always work with the iPad either.

Feb 9, 2013 at 10:15 AM Post #56 of 77
Does anyone know if this app is still working and if so, up to which iOS version? What app store or collection do you need to load to buy the app?  I'm thinking of picking up a used 64gb Touch 4g to connect to my Leckerton UHA-6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back