iPhone 4
Aug 16, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #122 of 124
So what is the deal, am i better off with an iphone/touch/pod with LOD or just getting a Cowon like everyone else? I have a Cmoy on the way.

Aug 18, 2011 at 2:54 AM Post #123 of 124
Wow, I'd be impressed to hear how you cracked the iphone. The glass isn't standard glass, it's pretty rugged. Scratch yes, break? Weird.

@Astrozombie: Well, it depends:

- If you have a Mac don't get an Android device.
 - If you have a PC and don't want to use an Apple device go Android.
 - If you already have a phone that works fine don't get a smartphone.

Those are the guidelines. If you have a Mac get an iOS device. If your phone doesn't do what you want or needs to be replaced make that iOS device an iPhone. If you have a PC and don't use iTunes then maybe you should give Android a try.

Aug 18, 2011 at 11:51 AM Post #124 of 124

Quote:
So what is the deal, am i better off with an iphone/touch/pod with LOD or just getting a Cowon like everyone else? I have a Cmoy on the way.

Your best bet would be getting an android phone, or WP7 phone. I have an iPhone 3GS, and the music output quality is nothing compared to my Zune HD. If you are looking for a phone to play great music, get a WP7, because you can add an extra SD card to expand the memory, and store your music on their. If you want apps, and a nice UI, get the iphone 4. If you want a full featured phone get an android , or WP7 phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back