iPhone 3G Line-Out Adapter List
Feb 3, 2009 at 5:22 AM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by rain_uk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
TouchDockConector.jpg

Done! Don't want to do that again in a hurry, thanks for the resistor tip guys
smily_headphones1.gif

Good job, especially with that smaller connector housing.

If I ever get a working Touch from apple, I'll be making one myself..

Feb 3, 2009 at 2:58 PM Post #19 of 24
Thanks for the update
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 3, 2009 at 2:59 PM Post #20 of 24
ProClip is going to come out with a unit as one of their holders for iPhone:

Quote:

"If your iPhone is not in a case, then the Holder with the Pass-Through Connector is the way to go since it will allow audio out. Keep in mind that you must provide a cable that will use the audio out option through the bottom of the phone. We do not carry those, but our holder will work with them. The same goes for video out."

I got this email last night. For now I'm going to use a PocketDock and one of their holders for cased iPhones. Maybe when the new unit comes out I'll buy a nice cable and the unit linked below. But the pocketdock would allow me to use a custom 1/8">RCA cable and charge via USB at the same time.

I think if you're not using a case this unit will output audio though the line out.

DC

Apr 10, 2009 at 6:32 AM Post #21 of 24
Any other models anyone knows of? I see iBasso had a $15 adapter, but it's been listed as out-of-stock for a bit. Would love to keep this cheapish.

Apr 18, 2009 at 5:17 PM Post #23 of 24
qusp makes a nice one

Apr 20, 2009 at 2:22 AM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any other models anyone knows of? I see iBasso had a $15 adapter, but it's been listed as out-of-stock for a bit. Would love to keep this cheapish.

I ordered two of them and the cost after shipping was $50 because it comes all the way from China. Keep the shipping in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back