Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA
Nov 3, 2014 at 6:02 PM Post #346 of 613
Really looking forward to receiving these tomorrow. I've got a for work colleagues interested as well. One of the guys has the MA750s looking to upgrade so he's going to be around as soon as they are delivered I would imagine. 
it will be interesting to see what he thinks of them. But if he is initially unhappy have him try again after they have been used for a few days to a week.

I've already said to him that they might need 20 odd hours burn in, which should take a few days to do I'm quite heavy on my music listening at work.

Nov 4, 2014 at 4:51 AM Post #347 of 613
Well they arrived safely this morning. Have to say I'm really impressed with them on first impressions. I'll have a better chance to play with them later on this afternoon.

Nov 4, 2014 at 5:58 AM Post #348 of 613
  Well they arrived safely this morning. Have to say I'm really impressed with them on first impressions. I'll have a better chance to play with them later on this afternoon.

Glad they arrived safely! We were able to get the majority of weekend orders for the UK out yesterday, so hopefully there'll be a few people getting hold of them today.

Looking forward to your impressions!

Nov 4, 2014 at 6:28 AM Post #349 of 613
Really loving the bass filters, big difference over the reference ones. Been listening now for the last 2 hours, and already feel that they sound better than when I first took them out of the box.

Nov 4, 2014 at 7:29 AM Post #350 of 613
I imagine, your head needs time to adjust to the new sound as well.  Should get my pair tomorrow.  I guess losing my 750is recently was a blessing in disguise. lol  Hope that these aren't too much of a difference to those, as I absolutely loved them. Anyone with both, comment on the similarities and differences?

Nov 4, 2014 at 11:14 AM Post #352 of 613
  Afternoon everyone, or morning for some!

Amazon.com have now fixed the issue at their end and the T10i are listed for customers in the US.

Thanks for your patience everyone, please let us know if you're planning to pick one up.

if only.....I can get them to ship to Australia. When you say these will be available to Apple store on the 18th, does this apply to Apple store in Australia as well?  

Nov 4, 2014 at 2:47 PM Post #354 of 613
Well unfortunately I have a issue with my pair, and they are going back to RHA to be looked at. First of all I thought I had mixed up the filters, the right bud was nice and bassy, with the left not at all, more like the treble filter.

Tried a few different devices, work desktop, my MacBook Air, even asked a work colleague to check them out, just in case I was going mad! The only way I've managed to balance the sound out was by putting the treble filter in the right bud, and the bass filter in the left. 

Thanks to Rory at RHA for sorting things out for me today. 

Nov 4, 2014 at 4:08 PM Post #355 of 613
Well unfortunately I have a issue with my pair, and they are going back to RHA to be looked at. First of all I thought I had mixed up the filters, the right bud was nice and bassy, with the left not at all, more like the treble filter.

Tried a few different devices, work desktop, my MacBook Air, even asked a work colleague to check them out, just in case I was going mad! The only way I've managed to balance the sound out was by putting the treble filter in the right bud, and the bass filter in the left. 

Thanks to Rory at RHA for sorting things out for me today. 

Hmm Seems like there's quite a few QC issues. :frowning2:

Nov 4, 2014 at 10:44 PM Post #357 of 613
Still waiting for a response from RHA re the price disparity here in Australia. Contacted you guys from your website a few days ago and no response thus far.

For a product I am very keen to buy you are certainly doing your best to discourage me from doing so.

Anyways, will wait for more reviews and if positive will import and definitely not buy from at this stage the only retailer selling them in AU for the very competitive price of $299.00.

Nov 4, 2014 at 10:47 PM Post #358 of 613
  Still waiting for a response from RHA re the price disparity here in Australia. Contacted you guys from your website a few days ago and no response thus far.

For a product I am very keen to buy you are certainly doing your best to discourage me from doing so.

I sent them an e-mail a month ago and never got a reply either. I was honestly gonna buy this day one, but I have a hard time doing business with companies that have poor customer service. They seem more worried about bumping their threads here to drive sales than actually helping. 

Nov 5, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #360 of 613
  I sent them an e-mail a month ago and never got a reply either. I was honestly gonna buy this day one, but I have a hard time doing business with companies that have poor customer service. They seem more worried about bumping their threads here to drive sales than actually helping. 

Morning guys,

Apologies for the delay in replying regarding the AU MSRP - both ourselves and the CC are currently awaiting feedback from the relevant teams.  The official on sale date for Australia is 18th November and we will confirm the MSRP as soon as we can. 

Dinerenblanc - can I ask what your query was regarding? Our CC team generally offer a first response within 24 hours of a submission. If you want to PM us your name and email address used on the ticket we'll get them to investigate the cause of the delay.

Thanks for your understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back