Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA
Nov 3, 2014 at 6:16 AM Post #331 of 613

Morning guys!

Definitely not a recall, we've seen gjohnston's posts and are looking into it.

Amazon.com have made an error in the launch date listing. We're talking to them now about getting them back on sale asap but in the meantime, the T10i is available from the RHA website for those in the UK/US. As Talai pointed out, the T10 is scheduled for a December release!

Thanks!

Hello RHA team

I am located in Sydney, and I want to get the T10i as soon as possible, I don't want to wait for another month or til next year before they are available to local sellers. Is it possible for me to purchase them from the official RHA website and have them set to Australia? 

Thanks

Nov 3, 2014 at 6:19 AM Post #332 of 613
  Hello RHA team

I am located in Sydney, and I want to get the T10i as soon as possible, I don't want to wait for another month or til next year before they are available to local sellers. Is it possible for me to purchase them from the official RHA website and have them set to Australia? 

Thanks

Hey BF3 Player!

Unfortunately we're not able to ship to Australia via the website at the moment. The T10i will be available from our distribution partner and retailers much sooner than next month, and will be launching in Apple from 18th November.

Thanks.

Nov 3, 2014 at 6:40 AM Post #335 of 613

Hey m8te!

I'll check with the relevant people this morning but I think the vast majority of orders will be dispatched tomorrow. Sorry if that's a major inconvenience.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, no problem. No major issue, just I'm not very good with waiting! Really want to get my hands on these!

Nov 3, 2014 at 7:53 AM Post #337 of 613
I have never been able to get along with an IEM but have always been looking for one that can satisfy my likes. I own se215 and had some gr07 and never cared too much for the sound. I love the sound I get from several over eat cans. I love the P7 and Beyer offerings like DT770 and even really like the new beats studios. I love my akg k167 as it focuses on the treble and has nice thump to the bass, but lacks quality build.

Does this IEM with use of the treble filter get enough out of the highs to make it worth it for someone who likes treble? I am a lover of bass that doesn't take over the mids or treble. I like detail with a solid thump. From all the "warm" sounding reviews I feel like I should pass. All I can think of is the se215 which I hated.

Thanks

Nov 3, 2014 at 8:46 AM Post #338 of 613
Based on your IEM's you have owned and not liked I think the T10i will likely not fit your requirements. You might want to look into the DJE1500.

Nov 3, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #342 of 613
just strolled up and saw it... after I posted! thanks. 
redface.gif

Will have to order online then, can't wait that long.

Nov 3, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #344 of 613
Really looking forward to receiving these tomorrow. I've got a for work colleagues interested as well. One of the guys has the MA750s looking to upgrade so he's going to be around as soon as they are delivered I would imagine. 

Nov 3, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #345 of 613
Really looking forward to receiving these tomorrow. I've got a for work colleagues interested as well. One of the guys has the MA750s looking to upgrade so he's going to be around as soon as they are delivered I would imagine. 
it will be interesting to see what he thinks of them. But if he is initially unhappy have him try again after they have been used for a few days to a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back