Introducing the Listenmore Etched Headphone Cable
Jan 17, 2024 at 4:27 AM Post #18 of 23
It would be nice if there was more info presented about the material. OFC? OCC? Litzendraht? How thin is the gauge (in awg)?

Is the 4Pin XLR price increase so steep because the whole cable is unbalanced on the 6.3mm and it requires an additional wire for the balanced one?

Interesting choice to go for blue instead of Black, I would have expected more sales if Black was an option.

My recommendation would be to offer Mini XLR soon, it is a very common connector used for Audeze, Meze and others.

Good luck with your new Business, at that price point is not a lot of competition (yet)

Jan 17, 2024 at 8:08 AM Post #19 of 23
I must ask the obvious question... is Listenmore meant to be a play on Lissimore? 🙈
That was exactly my first thought also when I saw this product on the front page, that it sounds like something from headphones.com. And lo and behold, my suspicions confirmed!

Jan 17, 2024 at 9:28 PM Post #21 of 23
The product page specifications table says that the cable is compatible with the Sony MDR-Z7M2 and Sony MDR-Z1R. Are you sure about this @TaronL ? The Sony headphones use 3.5mm headphone-side connectors, but their pin-out is different. For example, the stock Sony cable does not work on my Sundara even though it fits; no sound comes through. Same thing the other way around; a Hifiman/Focal Hart cable didn't work with my Sony.
Yes we thought possibly the same.

However, DMS coincidentally has a pair in for review and tested it with no issues!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jan 18, 2024 at 10:19 AM Post #23 of 23
Love to see it @TaronL

Blue looks awesome. assuming a 4.4mm is coming at some point and any chance of a 2-pin or MMCX for our IEM’s down the road in this build?

Thanks again.
Right now, we are just focusing on headphone cables but IEMs may come down the line!

The IEM cable market is already served quite well in a variety of price ranges so if we were to do it, we’d want to make sure we were bringing something different to the space.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back