Introducing the C&C Box Headphone Amplifier
Feb 23, 2007 at 6:22 AM Post #106 of 139
[size=small]The product is phenomenal; I never thought I'd be able to detect half the things people on head-fi talk about, but the more I listened to my HD580s the more I became aware of certain qualities I wish they'd had and others I wish they didn't (e.g. wider soundstage, lifted veil, etc.). But, Jerry, let me tell you, I had a stupid grin on my face the first time I put on my pair of HD580s, an occasion I thought would not happen again until I've sunk a LOT more money, time and experience into this financially demanding hobby. I was wrong. The C&C box had me listening, mouth gaping in awe. I was swaying to music I've been listening to non-stop for the last 14 days as if they were NEWLY discovered favourites. I slipped the amped cans on my gf while she was prepping for medical school interviews and queued up her favourite songs to see the effect. She dropped *everything* and was swaying, dancing and singing her heart out inside 30 seconds, all the while with the happiest grin on her face I've ever seen on any one, any where, ever. The joy was one I identified with - a happiness from deep within, a happiness in realizing that there are such things in life that can only be described as a personal slices of heaven; my very first eargasm.

I thank you, Jerry and Zunqiu. You have delivered a product and a level of customer service that have not failed to surpass even my most demanding expectations.[/size]
[size=x-small]This one Blew me off my Chair..THANK YOU!! Ichinichi
600smile.gif

Soundwize[/size]

Feb 25, 2007 at 8:48 PM Post #111 of 139
email sent!

Feb 27, 2007 at 6:35 AM Post #115 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by watchout /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When is the next shipment going to be in?? I would really like to get 2 of them, one for me and one for a friend.

Hi watchout..I sent you a Pm.
Please See...
Thank you watchout.
soundwize

Feb 27, 2007 at 6:37 AM Post #116 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by EMooney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd like to put in for 2 myself when they become available.

Hi..Sent you a Private Email As well..
Thank you for your inquire.
Soundwize

Feb 28, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #118 of 139
My first post, just discovered Head-Fi after buying a set of Sony MDR-3000's.

I am in need of an amp. Soundwise, sent you a PM requesting pricing for the C&C and Little Dot II++

I discovered on a Canadian website, that the same email address for Jerry, can be contacted for the Little Dot as well.

Many thanks,

WiseOx

Mar 1, 2007 at 12:10 AM Post #120 of 139
I too would be interested in getting in if another group buy happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back