Introducing the ALO Audio Rx "Prescription" Mk2 Headphone Amplifier
Oct 5, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #47 of 92
Sorry guys, we launched the 1st Rx at last years RMAF and have to do the same this go around. No worries we will have more when we get back.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Oct 5, 2010 at 8:08 AM Post #49 of 92
All,

I have AlgoRyhtym Solo here feeding SPDIF into the Isabella tube preamp / dac / headphone amp unit feeding LCD2s - come to Room 8012 and make sure you are you sitting down and wearing a bib (and perhaps a diaper will be necessary) - its that good!!!
beerchug.gif

The line-out of the Solo is also extraordinary!

The AlgoRyhtym Solo is the only battery powered, portable iPod interface that uses Async conversion of the iPod's (or iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Nano, etc.) USB signal and converts to ultra-low jitter SPDIF, or ultra-low jitter I2S that feeds the internal Wolfson dac. 

Oh yeah - I also heard the Rx mkII and sonically it is a step up in the bass (tighter, more punch and articulation) - since the enclosure is larger (and matches the Solo), there was more room inside for extra power supply rail capacitance, which is a big contributor for this.  The hi/low gain switch on the front panel is also a nice touch, and the input and output jacks are much higher quality.  Nice job, Ken!

Ken, Alex (Audeze), and I hope to meet a lot of you at RMAF! (and I'll be sure to bring this rig at the next NYC local headfi meet!).

Cheers!

Vinnie

Oct 6, 2010 at 12:06 AM Post #53 of 92

Guys,

I will have a limited number of the Rx Mk2s in Chrome and Black for sale at the show. I should be at full capacity by the second half of October and will begin taking orders at that time. ALO has a policy to NOT take any customers money until we have all our product done, tested and ready to ship. We are working very hard to make all these dates real, working long hours to get all right and I once again thank everyone for their patience and enthusiasm.

I can not tell you guys how excited we are to bring this rig to market, the Solo and Rx Mk2 is going to be something very special :wink:

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Oct 7, 2010 at 12:02 AM Post #56 of 92
 ​
Final packaging box, comes with amp straps and charger (universal). Rx Mk2 - choose brushed chrome or brushed black anodized aluminum.

Oct 11, 2010 at 11:34 AM Post #57 of 92
That looks fantastic, Well done Ken & team!
Lucky I've already got my diaper on.

btw, what a great time to be addicted to this salacious hobby!
deadhorse.gif

Oct 17, 2010 at 8:07 PM Post #60 of 92
I went on your site and seen the option to buy a black or silver mk2. I paid for the black one and when I went back 5 minutes later I only seen the silver one and the black just "disappeared" lo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back