Introducing the $2100 Universal IEM
Aug 29, 2009 at 7:49 PM Post #32 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by atothex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can tell how smart people are by how literally they take things posted sarcastically on a forum.

Could you explain the sarcasm? It escaped me, it just looked like a stupid remark to me...

Aug 29, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #33 of 45
Quote:

Price jokes are lame and unfunny. Millionaires... har har whatever. Anyone with a job can afford these. The question is whether they're worth it.

totaly agree.
but there is another question beside worth:
is one willed to spend that money for a pair of iem (and sacrifice many other things for them)?
i think thats the realy question, and for me its hard to belive that these iem´s wuld justify that sacrifice they mean for us ordinary people.

Aug 30, 2009 at 5:57 AM Post #34 of 45
Quote:

I can tell how smart people are by how literally they take things posted sarcastically on a forum.

LOL oh you are so witty and intelligent!! :sarcasm tag: you know what I think>?? I think you are just trying to save face by saying it was sarcasm. far from smart, very dumb IMO

and just some advice if in fact you were being sarcastic and not just ignorant. I'm actually quite a fan or dry wit; its my favourite kind even; but if you were sitting back after writing that comment thinking 'oh i'm so smart and witty and they didnt get it' your conceit was misplaced. If you make sarcasm too dry and obtuse; it just makes YOU look/seem like a fool, because people take it literally. like in this case

even ^^ this person who agrees with you didnt get it; the sarcasm that is ....

Aug 30, 2009 at 3:33 PM Post #36 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by motorbit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but there is another question beside worth:
is one willed to spend that money for a pair of iem (and sacrifice many other things for them)?
i think thats the realy question, and for me its hard to belive that these iem´s wuld justify that sacrifice they mean for us ordinary people.

The weighing of the benefit vs. the costs/sacrifice to get that benefit IS the assessment of worth.

Oct 8, 2010 at 3:11 AM Post #41 of 45
I really, really want to see if these can beat the DBA-02's in terms of performance. These new IEM's don't look all too comfortable either. I wish I could get them for a review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back