Introducing Telos Acoustics
Sep 14, 2015 at 7:11 PM Post #136 of 140
  Hello head-fiers,

Sorry for the silence.

We have been busy getting for mass production and performing numerous tests on our final pre-production run to ensure durability and audio performance.

We are still on track for delivery as estimated and are looking forward to delivering Fujisan to all our backers.

If you have any particular questions please let me know.

Thank you for all your support!

Excellent news! Thanks for the update. Keep them coming?

Jan 12, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #138 of 140
It's been totally silent post-Kickstarter... Anything new from Telos? Thoughts about the backers' feedback? Really enjoying my Fujisan, just shy/unsure about posting reviews on gear since I have little experience doing so and not much time in the hobby.

Jan 12, 2016 at 7:13 PM Post #139 of 140
I suggest you just start posting your impressions. Is will start to generate interest and others will start to post their experiences.

As one of the original reviewers I still have my pair and think they sound darned good. I love their general sound signature. I also find them more comfortable than they appear and when properly managed the cable is not to noisy.

Jul 8, 2016 at 5:14 PM Post #140 of 140
I now have these Telos Fujisan for over a year.  I use it as my all day iPhone earpiece.
While testing my Chord DAVE for enhancements with various devices, I started using the Telos with the British DAC.
The results are startling.  The soundstage is even more wide and deep versus high grade portables like Hugo.
Because of the lightness and comfort of the Telos, it really is like great speakers in free space with the Chord DAVE.
Yes, the bass is not uber class like an Audeze but the imaging is in a league of its own.

paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back