Introducing SERA by Vibro Labs
Dec 7, 2016 at 2:02 AM Post #63 of 77
Oops.  I just ordered a Sera.  AND I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

ksc75smile.gif

In all seriousness, I'm listening to the warm-sounding Cayin i5 on its tour (review coming up soon) with my UE900s, and while that pairing is fairly nice I think I'm really going to like the (from what I gather here) warm sound of the Sera with my fairly neutral AR-M20.

EDIT: to add something useful / meaningful to the convo...

Dec 9, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #66 of 77
The 100 off was too good a deal and I'm just too curious because they do seem like The One I've been seeking... So I ordered a pair last minute :D Really looking forward to seeing it in person!

Jan 31, 2017 at 3:42 AM Post #68 of 77
Thanks Luke!  Just received mine today.  Looks lovely, sounds lovely, really like the mids on these!  Definitely understand what folks are saying about both the silky / liquid mids, the solid bass, and the slightly softened treble.  I need some more time, but I just wanted to hop on and say thanks!  Really happy with it so far, and plan to do some more listening at work this week.  
etysmile.gif

Jan 31, 2017 at 6:10 AM Post #69 of 77
  Thanks Luke!  Just received mine today.  Looks lovely, sounds lovely, really like the mids on these!  Definitely understand what folks are saying about both the silky / liquid mids, the solid bass, and the slightly softened treble.  I need some more time, but I just wanted to hop on and say thanks!  Really happy with it so far, and plan to do some more listening at work this week.  
etysmile.gif

it's shipped??? 

Jan 31, 2017 at 11:51 AM Post #73 of 77
I caught one of the live stream only to see a email telling me my order's on the way barely an hour after the live stream ended. Damn, now if only USPS can work faster... 
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 31, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #74 of 77
Got mine this weekend, have been able to do some solid listening.  Loving them,  the amount of bass is really quite impressive.  Going for the Linum BaX cable I'd say was definitely worth it.  Can't speak to sound quality but the build quality and tangle resistance of the cable is immense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back