Introducing SERA by Vibro Labs
Nov 17, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #17 of 77
Hey everyone, thanks for the love! 
biggrin.gif

I'm hoping this will bring my products to more people with the lower price point. If you like a mid-forward engaging signature with articulate and smooth bass, and a touch of woody class, SERA is right up your alley!

Nov 17, 2016 at 8:24 PM Post #19 of 77
Woow these look great, I love the design!

Nov 17, 2016 at 8:30 PM Post #20 of 77
Excellent. Congrats Luke Pighetti. Anxiously awaiting the Aria.

Nov 18, 2016 at 8:16 PM Post #21 of 77
Hey everyone, we had a misunderstanding with Massdrop which resulted in the wrong price being posted. The correct price is below.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/vibro-labs-sera-exclusive-launch?mode=guest_open

Retail: $399 USD

Launch price: $359 USD

Also, remember that we recently announced our lifetime upgrades program. At any time you can upgrade to a higher priced model for the difference in retail plus $50. SERA is only the beginning.

Nov 22, 2016 at 9:27 PM Post #23 of 77
OK everyone, we cancelled the Massdrop campaign. Why? Because after some reflection we decided that it would better serve our customers to do the pre-order on our site. So here's the deal.

Price is $299 until December 10th at vibrolabs.com/sera

I will be shipping orders out on a rolling basis, last order will go out Feb 20th.

We encourage you to leverage this launch as a way to get a discount on a future upgrade. Since our upgrade program is based on retail price, this is effectively a $50 discount on any of our higher priced models. Crazy, I know, but that's how it works!

Nov 23, 2016 at 9:50 PM Post #26 of 77
did the drop went successfully? I was thinking about it joining (really wanted to, just do not use IEM that much anymore) but it disappeared...

I hope Luke did not get discouraged though. too many people there trash talk because it's "only" a 3 BA setup. they have no idea what they are talking about. Vibro IEM looks unique and gorgeous.

Nov 23, 2016 at 11:00 PM Post #27 of 77
  did the drop went successfully? I was thinking about it joining (really wanted to, just do not use IEM that much anymore) but it disappeared...

I hope Luke did not get discouraged though. too many people there trash talk because it's "only" a 3 BA setup. they have no idea what they are talking about. Vibro IEM looks unique and gorgeous.

Hey! I requested that the drop be cancelled. I decided that doing the launch on my site would be better for both my customers and myself. Massdrop was very professional and understanding when I requested the cancellation. 

I'm looking forward to doing another drop in the future, but I'll be better prepared! 

Nov 24, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #28 of 77

Hey! I requested that the drop be cancelled. I decided that doing the launch on my site would be better for both my customers and myself. Massdrop was very professional and understanding when I requested the cancellation. 

I'm looking forward to doing another drop in the future, but I'll be better prepared! 

awsome. even sweeter price. now i am seriously tempted :D 

Nov 24, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #29 of 77
Thanks for this, Luke. Not only is this a much better deal than on MD, but the $299 price window until December 10 is greatly appreciated. The limited time window, especially right before the holiday shopping period was very restricting. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back