Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Feb 21, 2016 at 10:40 AM Post #1,951 of 4,765
Is there any way of finding out which dap has the most powerful amp enclosed between the LPG and the QP1R.  I see that the LPG's battery is more powerful and the build is aircraft duralumin. The LPG takes wave pack whereas QP1R does not.  So annoying just as I get settled with my QP1R the LPG is calling me!

Feb 22, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #1,952 of 4,765

why everytime i put my lotoo paw gold SD CARD into my macbook air, this happen?
i cant read and cant add song

happen even i connect through both cable data (usb3) and just put the sd card

can anyone help me?

Feb 22, 2016 at 1:56 PM Post #1,953 of 4,765

can anyone help me?

Faced the same problem when I got mine last week. Gave up using my Mac and used a Windows instead to transfers file to the SD card (256gb).

Also, you can install the latest firmware and try again using Mac if not already done so.

Yes, frustrating for something that should be straightforward...

Feb 22, 2016 at 3:38 PM Post #1,954 of 4,765
Sounds like the SD card problem. I would reformat it, if I were you.

Feb 23, 2016 at 1:05 AM Post #1,955 of 4,765

can anyone help me?

AFAIK, that's not the best way to transfer files.  My experience has been -- format the card inside the LPG and leave it in there.  To transfer files, connect the LPG to your computer via the included blue USB3 cable, and then utilize simple drag and drop to transfer files.  It has the fastest transfer of any player I have ever used, so even if you have a lot of files to transfer, it doesn't take a long time.

Of course, YMMV.

Feb 23, 2016 at 2:00 AM Post #1,956 of 4,765

AFAIK, that's not the best way to transfer files.  My experience has been -- format the card inside the LPG and leave it in there.  To transfer files, connect the LPG to your computer via the included blue USB3 cable, and then utilize simple drag and drop to transfer files.  It has the fastest transfer of any player I have ever used, so even if you have a lot of files to transfer, it doesn't take a long time.

Of course, YMMV.

yes, i did formated with my LPG, and connect the LPG to my macbook air
and it not readable with my macbook air :)

i tried to open the SD card and plug it, and still same, not readable

Feb 23, 2016 at 6:43 AM Post #1,957 of 4,765
Can you try another card?

Feb 23, 2016 at 4:30 PM Post #1,958 of 4,765

yes, i did formated with my LPG, and connect the LPG to my macbook air
and it not readable with my macbook air :)

i tried to open the SD card and plug it, and still same, not readable

Oh, I apologize.  I apparently misunderstood.  When you said you put the SD card into your MacBook Air, I thought you meant you took it out of the LPG.  It didn't dawn on me at the time that the MacBook Air doesn't have an SD card slot like the MacBook Pro does.  I think maybe you should try another card, or maybe format that one again.  What brand card is it?  I have used SanDisk and PNY and had no problems with either.

Feb 24, 2016 at 12:53 AM Post #1,959 of 4,765

Oh, I apologize.  I apparently misunderstood.  When you said you put the SD card into your MacBook Air, I thought you meant you took it out of the LPG.  It didn't dawn on me at the time that the MacBook Air doesn't have an SD card slot like the MacBook Pro does.  I think maybe you should try another card, or maybe format that one again.  What brand card is it?  I have used SanDisk and PNY and had no problems with either.

i tried both, connect the LPG to macbook air by usb3 cable, and also put out the SD card and plug it into macbook air SD card slot
result are same

my SD card is sandisk 128gb

and yes, macbook air have an SD card slot :)

Feb 24, 2016 at 2:29 AM Post #1,960 of 4,765

and yes, macbook air have an SD card slot :)

Hmm, I had one of the earlier versions of the Air.  If it had a SD slot, I don't remember it.  Good luck.  I hope you get it figured out.  Could you have a bad cable?

Feb 24, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #1,962 of 4,765
There is a drop/discount on Massdrop for the LPG for 1400.
Is anyone can tell me how it works?
Is it just like a bid?
Is it safe to order it? 
What do I need to order else for this item? which SD card and from what site.

Sorry for all the questions. I really want the LPG and can send it to a friend in the US and then pick it from him on April.

Feb 24, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #1,963 of 4,765
  There is a drop/discount on Massdrop for the LPG for 1400.
Is anyone can tell me how it works?
Is it just like a bid?
Is it safe to order it? 
What do I need to order else for this item? which SD card and from what site.

Sorry for all the questions. I really want the LPG and can send it to a friend in the US and then pick it from him on April.

As I understand the process there is a limited number of items (10 for the gold) and a limited number of days (7 I think) for someone to order.  The more that order the item the cheaper that it gets and that's all defined on the Massdrop site.  It isn't an auction so nobody can outbid you there; first come first serve is the method.  I haven't heard of any issues with ordering so I would say that it's safe.  It doesn't come with an full sized SD card so you'll need one.  If you read through this thread then you'll find that people have used up to 500GB SD cards in the device.

I'm like you in that I really have been wanting one but the buying options have been fairly limited so this Massdrop is perfect for me plus $1400US is a great deal if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back