Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
May 25, 2015 at 10:36 AM Post #769 of 4,765
Yeah, iems have advance quite a bit the past few years. And the price to performance ration is on a completely different level in the enrty and mid-fi range. Balanced armatures have also improved and one can no longer generalize about weak low end or lacking dynamics as there are multi-BA models which easily rival and even surpass their dynamic driver brothers.

May 25, 2015 at 10:53 AM Post #770 of 4,765
  Yeah, iems have advance quite a bit the past few years. And the price to performance ration is on a completely different level in the enrty and mid-fi range. Balanced armatures have also improved and one can no longer generalize about weak low end or lacking dynamics as there are multi-BA models which easily rival and even surpass their dynamic driver brothers.

I agree, its quite obvious when you listen to an older IEM like Westone 4, Shure SE535.

Then take a listen to some of the newer IEMs recently released at half the price.

May 25, 2015 at 7:21 PM Post #771 of 4,765
I think I have finally found my sound, Lotoo PAW Gold and Kaede II. I spend almost three weeks going through all my gears and Kaede II has done it for me.

It took me a long time but finally got the sound I can remain happy for a long time. 

Very interested in this pairing. Do you mind sharing a little more thoughts on them? :)

BTW My Paw Gold will be arriving tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how I like it with my gears, particularly the TH900, KSC35 and JH Roxanne.

May 25, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #772 of 4,765
Very interested in this pairing. Do you mind sharing a little more thoughts on them? :)

BTW My Paw Gold will be arriving tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how I like it with my gears, particularly the TH900, KSC35 and JH Roxanne.
what interests me alot is how layered kaede II is. It also has a very deep bass but never over emphasised.

May 26, 2015 at 9:04 PM Post #778 of 4,765
i just got the paw gold. I wanna ask you guys any run in required to get the best sound?

Not a big believer in the device burn-in, but I would swear mine sounds better now that I've put maybe a hundred hours or so on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back