Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Apr 2, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #482 of 4,765

Ok..but that means that all the files must be in onlyr one folder (several thousands files..)
Is it long to make a playlist ? I mean, how does it work to make a playlist, you must select each sub-folder to add on the playlist (one by one ?) Or you can add a parent folder in the playlist and it adds all the sub-folders too ?
For example, if i have 2 folders, the first will be called A-L (which contains all sub folders in alphabetic order form A to L) and the second will be M-Z (with the same logical, with sub folders in alphabetic order from M to Z) , is it possoble to add the parent folder A-L in my playlist and the playlist will contain all the files of the sub-folder of A-L and i  do the same with the secon d folder M-Z, then with only 2 manipulations, i can have all files that contains my SD..? Does it work like that ?

When you use the play on the menu it will load all song in that folder and all sub folders. It will also load all of them in a play list if you want. So your A-L and M-Z would work fine.

Apr 2, 2015 at 4:02 PM Post #483 of 4,765
  Thanks for the photos Sonickarma, can the case be purchased in UK?
Have you tried CK10? Heard is a great match with Lotoo. Even Korta headphones sounded really good on DSD.

Hi, it was purchased from eBay seller shipped from Korea

Looks more elegant in the case and less 'brick-like' to me now.

I have the ATH-CKR9LTD excellent pairing with the Lotoo

Apr 2, 2015 at 8:05 PM Post #484 of 4,765
The issue with the 90 degree jack is limited to some jack, the one from oyadie for example have this problem but ADL and their parents company furutech don't have this problem.

Apr 2, 2015 at 8:08 PM Post #485 of 4,765
I've seen that case on US ebay as well. I like the plug recess but I only use straight plugs, I could see where you'd prefer something else with a right angle one. I had a right angle plug once but found it actually fatigued the cable more easily and put more lateral pressure on the jack in use, at least for me.

Apr 3, 2015 at 10:40 PM Post #486 of 4,765
The issue with the 90 degree jack is limited to some jack, the one from oyadie for example have this problem but ADL and their parents company furutech don't have this problem.

I agree. There's no industry standard to these things. :)

Apr 4, 2015 at 2:44 AM Post #487 of 4,765

Ok..but that means that all the files must be in onlyr one folder (several thousands files..)
Is it long to make a playlist ? I mean, how does it work to make a playlist, you must select each sub-folder to add on the playlist (one by one ?) Or you can add a parent folder in the playlist and it adds all the sub-folders too ?
For example, if i have 2 folders, the first will be called A-L (which contains all sub folders in alphabetic order form A to L) and the second will be M-Z (with the same logical, with sub folders in alphabetic order from M to Z) , is it possoble to add the parent folder A-L in my playlist and the playlist will contain all the files of the sub-folder of A-L and i  do the same with the secon d folder M-Z, then with only 2 manipulations, i can have all files that contains my SD..? Does it work like that ?

I have all my files in one folder and shuffle them from 'File' on the player instead of 'List'. Like you, I prefer to shuffle all my files (around a 1000, both Flac & DSD) instead of having them in folders, this works perfectly for me.

Apr 8, 2015 at 3:10 PM Post #488 of 4,765

This is one great DAP. Hard to fault, at least for how I use one. This has to be as good as anything out there with only function and flavor preferences. It's physically scaled well and a lot more portable than I expected.
smile.gif
 I opened this one up to see inside for myself and it just beautifully made with proper bits. Large tants as added capacity etc. I have a tweak in mind but really, there's no reinventing the wheel here. Lotoo deserves a massive amount of credit for dropping something like this seemingly out of nowhere. Runs a 9v rail which should tell us why it can put out so much power. I'm warming up to hi gain even with efficient IEMs. There's a minor flavor difference between the 2 and as it ran in my preference for lo gain subsided. I'm not one to wax poetically so I'll just say that if you have the opportunity, listen to one and see if you can resist it.

Apr 8, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #490 of 4,765
have you seen this: http://www.soomal.com/doc/20100005193.htm

Lotoo runs two 3.7v batteries, while HM901 runs two 7.4v batteries, not sure what difference that makes to power output, but at least Paw's using dual batteries which is much better than most daps with single. The tests show that in low gain the Paw looses nearly half of it's stereo separation, so that's an engineering problem. Other than that Paw's circuit seems exemplary, BTL amplification, large tant caps, blackfin processing, dual battery etc.

Apr 9, 2015 at 4:24 AM Post #491 of 4,765
I didn't pay much attention to the battery but I believe it said 7.x V on it. Could be 2 3.7v batteries packaged in series. I actually measured a significantly filtered rail on the device at 9v. Battery is easy to get to so maybe I'll look at it's markings again tomorrow but it's rated voltage and working rail voltages are not the same thing.

I don't consider 82db of separation an engineering problem, LOL.
blink.gif
 I don't think folks have an idea about how much and sufficient that is in practice. For instance, it's many multiples of any phono cartridge. Fortunately, if one has issue with it, the Lotoo exceeds 90 db through the entire spectrum in high gain while being quiet enough to use with efficient IEMs. That would actually be an advantage over things like the ak240 which doesn't have that switch or measure as much separation as the Lotoo in hi gain either... if I thought it mattered, which I don't beyond being a controllable variable. Lotoo could have just used a resistor bridge to reduce gain before the last stage to maintain it's spec if they felt it important to do so. Trust me when I say that if I know this, it didn't slip by them. Just nice that the Paw Gold is plenty quiet enough in hi gain and has more than sufficient volume steps to be used effectively with iems that way.
smile.gif

Things like a dx90 and X5 measure well enough to compete with any of these so there's obviously a lot more to it. I've heard both and they don't compare with the previously mentioned players, at least for me.  HM-901 frequency response is over a db down in at 20k and it doesn't bother me either because it's also a great player that belongs in the previous group with the Lotoo Paw Gold and ak240. 

Apr 9, 2015 at 5:45 AM Post #492 of 4,765
Will it be possible with a special firmware to decrease the power output and prolong the battery life and reduce the heat?
Goodvibes can you tell us if the battery is easy to be replaced and if we can find them to buy aftermarket rather than sending the music player to Lotoo?
Thank you very much for additional information :)

Apr 9, 2015 at 6:05 AM Post #493 of 4,765
  I didn't pay much attention to the battery but I believe it said 7.x V on it. Could be 2 3.7v batteries packaged in series. I actually measured a significantly filtered rail on the device at 9v. Battery is easy to get to so maybe I'll look at it's markings again tomorrow but it's rated voltage and working rail voltages are not the same thing.

Yep I believe the Paw battery battery pack has 7.4v written on it, but because it has 6 pin wire out, that leads me to believe the Paw is not using the two 3.7v batteries in series, but rather using one 3.7v battery for each rail, while hm901 is using one 7.4v battery for each rail. As for the separation in low gain, the Paw starts at 95bd at 100hz and gradually drops to 55db at 20khz, I don't know if this is audible or not, only know that I haven't seen this in any other dap measurement.

Apr 9, 2015 at 6:41 AM Post #494 of 4,765
Vinh Thanh la huyen moi thanh lap cua TP. Can Tho, xuat phat diem ve ha tang co so con thap kem, xa trung tam thanh pho, song nho su doan ket, khoi day tri tue va noi luc, dong thoi phat huy loi the dia phuong la vung nguyen lieu nong – thuy san, tan dung nguon dat dai mau mo, su can cu lao dong va su ho tro tu thanh pho va cac nganh cap tren, kinh te huyen Vinh Thanh tiep tuc dat toc do tang truong kha cao trong nam 2011.

Trong nam nay, kinh te huyen Vinh Thanh tang truong 16,12%. Day la muc tang truong kha quan, trong boi canh nen kinh te noi chung gap nhieu kho khan. Co cau kinh te cua huyen da co su chuyen dich dang ke, theo huong tang ty trong cua cac khu vuc cong nghiep, dich vu, thuong mai. Cu the, ty trong khu vuc nong nghiep - thuy san chiem 46,4%, thuong mai dich vu 34,4% va cong nghiep - xay dung chiem gan 20% trong co cau gia tri GDP. Vinh Thanh da cat giam 16 cong trinh (khoang 12 ty dong) de don suc cho cac cong trinh buc xuc tren dia ban, nhu cac tram y te tai Thanh An, Thanh Quoi, Vinh Binh, duong Bon Tong, cau kenh Thang Loi 1 va he thong thoat nuoc cho Cum dan cu vuot lu Thanh An…

Vinh Thanh cung ung nguon thuy san, gia suc, gia cam doi dao cho Thanh pho, trong do cung cap gan 31.000 tan ca tra cho thi truong noi dia va xuat khau, dong thoi phoi hop voi cac don vi xuat khau lua gao bao tieu dau ra cho nong san. Cac loai hinh thuong mai, dich vu tiep tuc phat trien, chiem ty trong ngay cang cao trong co cau GDP cua huyen, voi chung loai hang hoa phong phu, nhieu loai hinh kinh doanh moi. Tong muc ban le cua huyen trong nam dat 3.572 ty dong, tang gan 20% so voi nam 2010. Vua qua, Trung tam Thuong mai, Cho va Sieu thi Vinh Thanh do Cong ty co phan Dau tu va Xay dung Co Hoi Moi lam chu dau tu da di vao hoat dong, tao dieu kien giao luu, mua ban trao doi hang hoa, kich cau tren dia ban.

I. Dich Vu Internet FPT Vinh Thanh.

Voi nhu cau su dung mạng internet fpt vĩnh thạnh ngay mot cao, cong ty FPT Can Tho da dau tu ha tang de tien hanh phuc vu viec gan mang cap quang cho ba con. Khach hang co nhu cau Lap mang FPT huyen Vinh Thanh Can Tho trong nam 2017 – 2020 co co hoi nhan ngay nhieu chuong trinh khuyen mai va qua tang dac biet ma fpt telecom da dau tu tai huyen Vinh Thanh thanh pho Can Tho de phuc vu cho nguoi su dung dich vu internet FPT tot nhat.

Khuyen mai hap dan trong giai doan 2017 – 2020 cho khach hang song va lam viec tai dia ban huyen Vinh Thanh co the su dung mang cap quang FPT chat luong cao cho khach hang trai nghiem dich vu internet cap quang FPT toc do cao ngay tai nha phuc vu cho muc dich kinh doanh hieu qua nhat hien nay FPT telecom da tung ra cac goi cuoc internet fpt tu 12 Mbps, 16 Mbps, 22 Mbps, 27 Mbps, 35 Mbps danh cho ho gia dinh va tu 45 MBps – 80 Mbps danh cho doanh nghiep cong ty su dung. Chat luong dịch vụ lắp internet fpt cờ đỏ, fpt Vĩnh Thạnh nhanh – manh – on dinh – dong thoi fpt telecom trang bi modem wifi cap quang FPT mien phi khi dang ky internet FPT huyen Vinh Thanh Can Tho.

II. Lap Mang Internet FPT Vinh Thanh.

FPT telecom luon co gang phat trien co so ha tang de moi nguoi dan deu co the Lap mang FPT huyen Vinh Thanh Can Tho su dung. De biet chinh xac gia cuoc, chuong trinh khuyen mai, thu tuc mạng internet fpt cần thơ, lap dat internet FPT va khu vuc minh dang song tai huyen Vinh Thanh da co ha tang cap quang FPT hay chua vui long goi ngay hotline tong dai FPT de duoc tu van nhanh chong, Chuong trinh dang ky lap mang FPT, cap quang FPT, truyen hinh FPT huyen Vinh Thanh, Can Tho voi chuong trinh mien phi hoa mang, tang modem wifi Lap mang FPT huyen Vinh Thanh FPT Telecom chi nhanh Can Tho thong bao uu dai lap mang FPT huyen Vinh Thanh.

Theo do, khach hang dang ky internet FPT moi se duoc mien phi modem, ho tro lap dat nhanh chong. De dang ky internet fpt Vinh Thanh khach hang hay goi ve duong day nong 0971.620.836
website tham khảo: http://www.internetvietnam.net/

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2015 at 6:49 AM Post #495 of 4,765
  Follow me, I didn't know there was no internal storage. Bummer.
 So what is the USB cable for then? When I stuck it in my MBP, nothing shows up on my Mac and the Lotoo screen just displays 'battery discharging'.

It is for file transferring to the SD card so you dont have to take it out each time you want to transfer file to the SD card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back