Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Jan 18, 2015 at 3:32 AM Post #184 of 4,765
sorry for stupid question 
atsmile.gif
 Downloaded the new firmware but may i know how to update ?

Just load firmware in to SD card then select from Lotoo to do the update ?

Thanks

Jan 25, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #192 of 4,765
Two questions: My PAW is making the HP out relay click everytime I change the song when listening to FLAC or DSD files. İt is normal when playing MP3s. I have the latest firmware, a 64gb SD card formatted in the device itself, re loaded the card and re scanned it. Is this normal?
2. question: Is the small hole on the right side near the bottom a hard reset button? Does the device have a hard reset?

Thanks!

Jan 25, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #193 of 4,765
1).The clicking noise is normal as that is the D class amplifier working as soon as you turn on the player.
2).The little hole on the right side of the player is for reset.Best thing to do if you ever have problems with the player is to go to factory settings in the menu.

Jan 25, 2015 at 8:14 PM Post #194 of 4,765
Thank you, good to know I haven't broken it in the first week :)

Update: I got an answer from tech support saying that it is normal to protect headphones during sample rate changes.

Jan 26, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #195 of 4,765
Got one PAW Gold. It'll be a nice battle with HM-901 soon. One thing is certain at this point: pictures don't do justice here, on hand it's a marvelous piece of equipment to have. OK, instead of gold I'd enjoy graphite or gray parts, no doubt. But build quality is excellent, the best one out there IMO, AK240 aside. Volume knob works like a charm, no button rattle at all. That's very uncommon thing. Lotoo device UI is also very fast and responsive, it reminds me CF-ed iMod 5.5G. Good stuff overall.
I won't touch SQ topic for now, too early to tell. I'm impressed, but again, too soon to tell by how much exactly.
evil_smiley.gif

Cheers,
00L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back